Paying protesters?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
Amid uneasy calm in Cairo, prime minister says some were paid to protest - CNN

Just read an article about how some of the protesters may have been paid to protest against the United States. I wonder who would do such a thing and why? What could possibly be the motive behind this?

Romney supporters to make President Obama look bad?
President Obama supporters to make him look good?
President Obama supporters to make him look good but backfired making him look bad?
Muslim group or groups because rioting over a YouTube video is just down right stupid and they know it?

They probably paid the protesters and terrorists with US Foreign Aid. IMHO there needs to be a cut in foreign aid to ZERO, until we get the Budget back in balance.

They probably paid the protesters and terrorists with US Foreign Aid. IMHO there needs to be a cut in foreign aid to ZERO, until we get the Budget back in balance.

I can agree with this and I can agree with all aid to every place that receives aid from us.

I wonder what would happen if the United States stopped all aid to every single country that receives aid from the United States?

EDIT: that last question isn't a sarcastic one either, I wonder what would happen.

I can agree with this and I can agree with all aid to every place that receives aid from us.

I wonder what would happen if the United States stopped all aid to every single country that receives aid from the United States?

EDIT: that last question isn't a sarcastic one either, I wonder what would happen.

I'm not talking about stopping "charity" aid, just tax dollars. I don't care what happens, we simply can't afford to borrow more money to give away.

Forum List

Back