Paying over 2K/month premiums!!

The other thing is I did notice that said 2017 which is a load of crock! I've searched around and there is no policy in 2017 that is that low. They must still be using the 2016 prices.
I have friends in similar situations such as yours. I empathize but I have no answers for you. Neither does ArianHod but you will get nowhere arguing with him. He is the self appointed defender of the National disaster known as the "Affordable Care Act", possibly the greatest misnomer in American history.

My Daughter and son in law work their asses off to provide a home for their two children. While they get started in life I have begun to pay their health care premiums for them. We just received notice that their premiums are going up $700 a month bringing the total to $1950 a month. You suckers! you liberal suckers that still support this kind of robbery are exactly what has been wrong with this country. Now we will fix what you broke.

My Daughter and son in law work their asses off to provide a home for their two children. While they get started in life I have begun to pay their health care premiums for them. We just received notice that their premiums are going up $700 a month bringing the total to $1950 a month. You suckers! you liberal suckers that still support this kind of robbery are exactly what has been wrong with this country. Now we will fix what you broke.
And in every other country, including every 3rd world country, their premiums would be $0. What kind of inbred American logic is to pride yourself in paying 50 % of national salary average to a service that provides your child something it rarely may need?

Forum List

Back