Pay you Tuesday for a Bunker Buster today

WTF
I heard that the white house has agreed to give Isreal weapons "IF IT DOESNT ATTACK THIS YEAR"
Israel asks U.S. for arms that could aid Iran strike - Yahoo! News Singapore

Still no link to confirm, but if true why is he afraid and putting the stipulation on.
Israelli attach on Iran will disturb ME oil flow, raise gasoline prices in US and possibly cost Obama the election.

Obama puts more value in his own re-election than in the safety of Israel.

Obama wants a lot of things to become active AFTER his re-coronation. The paying for Obamacare doesn't really start until 2013. The change of his public stance on gun control will come after he is re-coronated. Right now he assures us he will not sign up for global gun control. After he gets his crown for another term, the true asshole, Marxist, piece of shit, Obama will come on with a vengeance in his drive to make the US a dictatorship.

Liberalism is a mental decease.

Last edited:
WTF
I heard that the white house has agreed to give Isreal weapons "IF IT DOESNT ATTACK THIS YEAR"

Still no link to confirm, but if true why is he afraid and putting the stipulation on.

I will wait for a link to something, ANYTHING. But, even if this were true, giving arms to Israel would be a helluva lot cheaper than going to war with Iran ourselves. See costs for Iraq invasion and subsequent occupation...

WTF

Certainly appears that this is a political decision vs. either a humanitarian or one based on rectitude.

So...he acknowledges the correctness of Israel's position....but has no particular desire to save that little country....

Why would anyone be surprised after his attitude about offering medical treatment for babies born as a result of a botched abortion attempt?

Does either behavior fit the definition of 'monster'?

mon·ster/ˈmänstər/
Noun:
An imaginary creature that is typically large, ugly, and frightening.

Sounds like a bunch of speculation at this point. Doesn't seem likely that we would give them offensive weapons as a bribe to keep them from attacking.

Forum List

Back