Pay more?

I thank God I have a waiver. Most everything is covered 100% and my prescriptions 10% of the original price. Is it too late to ever defund this boondoggle?

Because you want to deny millions of Americans what you enjoy? That would be in character.

I want em to pay for their own fucking insurance.

They are. Y'all still don't get that part.

Any updates on the increases mentioned in that October article?

Yet my insurance went up fifty percent.....
50%!!! Mine went up $10.00 Whew. Sometimes we forget about how grateful we should be. I'm one.

I seem to remember someone saying I would save thousands ...
Unfortunately it went up 6k.

Because you want to deny millions of Americans what you enjoy? That would be in character.

50%!!! Mine went up $10.00 Whew. Sometimes we forget about how grateful we should be. I'm one.

Again, start here:

Subsidy Calculator Widget

You don't have to stay with the same insurer. Really.

Not many people could afford that! Is that in ONE year?

Yep. It is for two people though...:lol:

I thank God I have a waiver. Most everything is covered 100% and my prescriptions 10% of the original price. Is it too late to ever defund this boondoggle?

How in hell do you know Jackson's circumstance?

Based on his posts. Try to pay attention.
Well, I don't belong to any union, don't have any subsidies and all my medical and dental and prescriptions are paid for by the taxpayers. I appreciate your donations to Uncle Sugar.

Well, I don't belong to any union, don't have any subsidies and all my medical and dental and prescriptions are paid for by the taxpayers. I appreciate your donations to Uncle Sugar.

As a member of our military, you've earned everything you have. I salute you, sir.

Yep. It is for two people though...:lol:
Wow. Sorry.

I've told you "union" I don't belong now, though. Still got it. What else do you know?

I've told you "union" I don't belong now, though. Still got it. What else do you know?

Dog in the Manger syndrome.

See how little you know??? LOL

See how little you know??? LOL

So everything you post in Politics is a lie?

Obama's got the folks by the gonads and he knows it. If you don't buy the worthless insurance, then you pay a fine. This is the worst hoax ever perpetuated upon the people.

The worst since the PATRIOT Act, in any case. Obama and the Democrats sold us to the insurance industry for a song.

Many people are paying more.

And companies are paying more.

What was the question ?

Forum List

Back