PAY children to go to school!

It should be retroactive, and checks to former students should be sent immediately, perhaps with interest? And what of the parents? The real burden of schools and education is on the parents, should they not be paid also? This should be a bonanza for the Trump administration.

I know what it is like for any slave loving capitalist out there. They all want something for nothing. You expect children to learn learn learn (often bullshit) for free. (I say sarcastically) "That's right. Crack that fuckin whip!" Then there are all of the parent's expenses. Such as providing their children with things like shoes. Which as a small child I remember having to go a whole summer without. As you can imagine, on rainy days it was even more unplesant.

Like it or not, we live in a push button instant gratification world. And you expect children to go through 12 years of school work for nothing? That's obscene! Also, many children don't get any sort of allowance at all. Though as a child, I used to. Every sunday we were given fifty cents to go see a movie. Which wasn't much.

But what if children were actually paid to go to school. They would likely do better. It doesn't have to be a lot like an adult would expect. And if I was paid, I could have gone to the movies every day if I wanted. Or buy other things. Which would stimulate the economy. Or maybe they could save their money to buy something more expensive. Such as maybe a birthday present for mom. It would also get children used to the whole work ethic thing. They do school WORK and get a salary for it.

This should extend even to college. Where we would pay them even more to go. So they might be able to afford to drive or take girls on dates. In taking this route, more would be likely to go to college. And having more college educated people would be good for society on the whole.

Also, I have heard that this country has a shortage of nurses. Well pay these students a little more if necessary to go into that line of study. Though once that shortage is solved, that increased pay would be less.

Paying kids to go to school? No problem is we have a lot parents who should of never been parents out there. They spoil their kids rotten, have no discipline in the house, little Johnny wears the pants in the family not his pushover father, we have a lot of parents who just don't seem to care about their child or education.

As far as paying kids to go to college and over saturating the amount of college grads than there already are will only devalue a college degree to begin with. We need less kids going to colleges more going into trade schools and apprenticeships.

There is a reason there is a nursing shortage not only is it a very hard job, but Nursing degrees tend to be very hard to get. If the Nursing degree was as easy as say a degree is Business Administration there would be no shortage of nurses. The difficulty in nursing school and how difficult it is to get accepted into a good nursing school creates a shortage of nurses. It is very hard to get accepted in a good Nursing program to begin with. I thought about it, but you need like a 4.00 college GPA and great grades in all the really hard Science classes even to have a chance to get admitted into a Nursing program.

I knew a guy who got a Business Degree with me who had flunked out of Nursing School. He told me a degree in Business was a joke compared to how hard his Nursing classes were. All kinds of people were dropping out of it way too hard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back