Pay By Touch

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Pay By Touch lands grocery deal in Southeast

I'm sure somebody has posted this before, but anyway, here it is again. The contract was awarded in March and starting today, people shopping at Piggly Wigglies in the Southeast now have the option of paying for their food by swiping their hand.

ahem...... I don't like this.

freeandfun1 said:
Pay By Touch lands grocery deal in Southeast

I'm sure somebody has posted this before, but anyway, here it is again. The contract was awarded in March and starting today, people shopping at Piggly Wigglies in the Southeast now have the option of paying for their food by swiping their hand.

ahem...... I don't like this.

I could go on forever about this sort of stuff.

I will spare the board my rant.

Anyone participating in this by choice brings my blood to boil instantaneously.

I don't like it either Free ! I heard about this before though ! :rolleyes: On tv not on the board...

-=d=- said:
I wonder how doubters will reconcile biblical prophecy when we move to a cashless society?

The same way they do now.

Bully has told me he cannot argue the prophecy or science in the Bible, for instance.

-Yet he rejects it completely like a fictional story.

Just like people escape into their own realities for comfort or a bottle for relaxation, or tv for vacation, I guess they just turn away for the escape to convenienceville.

I personally cannot relate to it.

DKSuddeth said:
my mothers stories about cashless societies and the apocolypse come back to me 30 years later.

And what do you think about them?

What were the thoughts then versus now?

DKSuddeth said:
my mothers stories about cashless societies and the apocolypse come back to me 30 years later.

I was thinking the same thing DK ! I just didn't want to stir the pot w/ the biblical aspects ! :poke:

This is the religious section, Sandy.

:)

Aren't you supposed to stir with Biblical or other spiritual implications here?

I know NG I just didn't wanna get into it with the Libs that say the Bible is a fictional story ! No one will change my beliefs so why stir the pot ! :teeth:

Sandy73 said:
I know NG I just didn't wanna get into it with the Libs that say the Bible is a fictional story ! No one will change my beliefs so why stir the pot ! :teeth:

How many conservatives on this board agree with ME?

You find MANY people believing in the Bible, yet many disagreeing with each other.

I think that is what is necessary to a board: Differing opinions.

I find it interesting that the first type of store this is being tried out in is a grocery store. They jumped right to the point didn't they?

freeandfun1 said:
I find it interesting that the first type of store this is being tried out in is a grocery store. They jumped right to the point didn't they?

I first saw this for the first time a couple months ago. I found it interesting they did it that way too.

Of course it totally flew under the radar when rfid was being introduced at the same time in Home Depot, Walmart, and a few other places. -All originated and subsidized by your friendly neighborhood DOD.

Sandy73 said:
:funnyface Lib my ass !!! :D

I know it wasn't meant this way, but I laughed.

It could be read you want your ass liberated.

:rotflmao:

NewGuy said:
I know it wasn't meant this way, but I laughed.

It could be read you want your ass liberated.

:rotflmao:

Hahaha I seriously doubt that will happen with my ass ! I have a conservative ass ! :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back