Pax Dickinson, a trumper, calling for MormonCaust

You side with the Whore of Babylon, there is bound to be blow back Jake.
I side with Truth, Justice, McMullin, and the American Way.
and Soros, Saban, Weiner, Podesta, and #BlacksLoveMurder
Only in the syphilitic minds of the Alt Right fascists.
Oh, so you aren't on Soros' side?
btw, what is your definition of a fascist? This is day two. Will you have the courage to answer today?

At some point, if you are an adult, you decline to re-post preposterous lies like this. No one is proposing that Mormons be killed, en masse, if they don't give Trump the Utah win.

It is dishonest and stupid.

So, Jake Smarmy, define what an "alt-right fascist" is????? I have tried to pin you down on this and yet you always bail when called out........it seems to me that you like to use "buzz phrases" that you don't have the slightest clue about nor can you define......

So, Jake Smarmy, define what an "alt-right fascist" is????? I have tried to pin you down on this and yet you always bail when called out........it seems to me that you like to use "buzz phrases" that you don't have the slightest clue about nor can you define......
the nephites are the alt-right fascists.

the nephites are the alt-right fascists.

I think you are confusing them with the Illuminati. The Nephites were clearly mainstream fascists. But I find it curious Jake Smarmy refuses to define the word.

btw, what is your definition of a fascist? This is day two. Will you have the courage to answer today?
You have been answered already, so, no, you don't get "just once more." You are a fascist, yet you deny it.

I find it interesting that fascists who are light in the pants like cnelsen act all bully boy.

At some point, if you are an adult, you decline to re-post preposterous lies like this. No one is proposing that Mormons be killed, en masse, if they don't give Trump the Utah win.

It is dishonest and stupid.
Of course the outing of such nonsense as wanting to kill anyone is always posted. Don't be in denial, please.

WTH?

Leader of a Trump PAC Calls for Genocide of Mormons | The Resurgent

Pax is probably better named Putz, but for heaven's sakes.

What is wrong with some of the Trumpenfuhrers?
Jake, this piece was written by a Trump hater. I genuinely doubt this movement would carry weight with Trump or most of his supporters. The PAC this author cites is not a major player. Both sides have their fringe freaks. They do not speak for either party. I fear a Trump presidency, literally. But I have a lot more faith in Republicans and do not believe they would allow such a trashy pitch to become a fact.

WTH?

Jake, this piece was written by a Trump hater. I genuinely doubt this movement would carry weight with Trump or most of his supporters. The PAC this author cites is not a major player. Both sides have their fringe freaks. They do not speak for either party. I fear a Trump presidency, literally. But I have a lot more faith in Republicans and do not believe they would allow such a trashy pitch to become a fact.
I don't think Trump supports it.

My point is that there are real kooks out there, and the most dangerous cuchs favor Trump. Overwhelmingly.

You have been answered already, so, no, you don't get "just once more." You are a fascist, yet you deny it.

I find it interesting that fascists who are light in the pants like cnelsen act all bully boy.
I haven't denied it because you haven't defined it. And I know why.

It's been defined. Deny it all you want, fascist.

WTH?

My point is that there are real kooks out there, and the most dangerous cuchs favor Trump. Overwhelmingly.

Link to it, coward.

WTH?

Link to it, coward.
No, I do not debate with alt right fascist coward cucks like you. You don't get "just once more." You get shown the door.

Forum List

Back