'Pawn Stars' Star Rick Harrison Has Tough Words For Administration

he just picked a side politically

he will reap the benifits now.

His show must have been getting lower ratings and he needed a boost.

He did a Palin Trump move.

squeeze the tea party bottle of sauce on his show

he will now find out how being a political celeb works for him.

why is he mad at Obama for the sequester the republicans forced on us?

Like I said and you have not answered, how is taking less then 1% of the US economy and taking less than 2% out of government spending, hurting the economy?

There is more uncertainty in the healthcare than in the sequester because the cuts in the sequester are so small. I work at a business that is worried about the cost and implementation of Obama care than sequester, they prefer the shrinking of government costs.

this celeb jsut showed you fool

Still can't answer my question and all you got is insults, figures. You have no clue as to what a small business owner thinks or operates.

the guy said he was turned down for a permit due to the effects of the sequester

the guy said he was turned down for a permit due to the effects of the sequester

No he didn't, you idiot, nowhere in the interview was the word sequester. Again, less than 2% of our federal budget was cut and it wasn't really a cut it was a freeze over last years spending, so it was really a break even, yet you make these stupid claims with no facts.

Again, the raising of the FICA had more of an effect on household budgets than did the sequester, even Obama has admitted the sequester was nothing.

I think you are an ignorant cocksucker, who is clueless in running a business and nothing you posted has changed my mind.

A. You personalized this with "Thus proving you are clueless in running a business."

B. Nothing in my opinion "proved" anything. Your response indicated plenty.

C. For example, that you might not have enough mind to change.

D. Next.

You inferred as much on your first post to me, I have ran, bought and sold many businesses. Glad you can perceive, but usually I find perception is not usually reality.

Having only built a few businesses from ground-up starting in 1970, including a three state sole-proprietorship apartment business, while working as a problem-solving consultant, senior executive, and more recently coming out of retirement to work as a fixer for a Fortune 100 behemoth, my business experience is somewhat limited.

Another difference is that the overwhelming majority of my perceptions are dead on.

A final thought: personalizing this kind of thing is the province of halfwits. I get a kick out of responding to personal attacks because there is no cost and it can be entertaining; but no one is going to see me - or any other winner - initiate personalization. Just so you know, one's response to an attack on one's political beliefs is the acid test of whether or not a person is an adult in full or merely another of the human cattle corporations gull into partisan bogusness.

Good luck.

Last edited:
A. You personalized this with "Thus proving you are clueless in running a business."

B. Nothing in my opinion "proved" anything. Your response indicated plenty.

C. For example, that you might not have enough mind to change.

D. Next.

You inferred as much on your first post to me, I have ran, bought and sold many businesses. Glad you can perceive, but usually I find perception is not usually reality.

Having only built a few businesses from ground-up starting in 1970, including a three state sole-proprietorship apartment business, while working as a problem-solving consultant, senior executive, and more recently coming out of retirement to work as a fixer for a Fortune 100 behemoth, my business experience is somewhat limited.

Another difference is that the overwhelming majority of my perceptions are dead on.

A final thought: personalizing this kind of thing is the province of halfwits. I get a kick out of responding to personal attacks because there is no cost and it can be entertaining; but no one is going to see me - or any other winner - initiate personalization. Just so you know, one's response to an attack on one's political beliefs is the acid test of whether or not a person is an adult in full or merely another of the human cattle corporations gull into partisan bogusness.

Good luck.

Glad your perceptions are dead on, next time try not start out by personally attacking and you would get a difference response. I'm sure with all your vast business and management experience, you know that by now, unless of course you are old school management.

he just picked a side politically

he will reap the benifits now.

His show must have been getting lower ratings and he needed a boost.

He did a Palin Trump move.

squeeze the tea party bottle of sauce on his show

it is the highest rated show on the History channel.....for that type of show....averaging 6-8 million viewers.....

from one of your favorite sources.....Wikipedia....

U.S. television ratings
By January 2011, Pawn Stars was History's highest-rated series. An original episode broadcast on January 24, 2011 was watched by seven million viewers, the most-watched telecast ever on History, according to the network and Nielsen Media Research. In 2011 it was the second highest-rated reality series on TV behind Jersey Shore, attracting 7.6 million viewers.

And yet, the best tax situtation a person can be in is to be a sole proprietor of a small business.

it's actually the worst. As a self employed sole proprietor you get crushed because you have to pay both the employer and employee share of SS taxes and all your personal property is at risk.

A one man business would be much better off tax-wise as an LLC or S corp.

Forum List

Back