Pawlenty's super-rich tax cuts

And the lowest 20% pay how much in taxes.. and how many of them pay no federal income taxes at all??

I would have to take time to look at the whole thing, which I don't have right this minute... but I do suspect that this is probably blown a bit out of proportion

What's the lowest 20% share of national income?

How many times do you have to be shown that tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans do not create jobs?

Well Evidently tax cuts for the bottom 40% don't create Job's either guess that was unexpected huh?

Hey stupid.......we've tried that failed experiment of Jr's for 10 years now.

Guess what? The tax cuts STILL haven't worked.
Hey even stupider...what obamaturd is doing is making it worse.

Under the terms of his recently revealed economic plan, Americans in the top 20% of earners would see their taxes cut by an average of $23,500, an 8.6 percentage point drop in their tax rate, according to an analysis by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

And the top 1% would get an annual average reduction of $261,000, a 14.8 percentage point drop.

Meanwhile, Americans in the lowest 20% of income would see their taxes drop by an average of only $23, a 0.2 percentage point change in their tax rate.

Put another way, Americans who earn between $40,000 and $50,000 a year will see their after-tax income increase by 1.7%, while Americans who earn more than $1 million will see a 24.1% bump.

Wow....just wow. Did this guy miss math or economics or both?

Pawlenty's super-rich tax cuts - Jun. 17, 2011

Pawlenty is a successful two-term Governor of a very blue state. He's obviously more successful at governing than your President.
Pawlenty is dead meat after his fuckup in the debate.

Pawlenty admits debate defeat | Conn Carroll | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

How many times do you have to be shown that tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans do not create jobs?

Once would be nice, but you tards haven't managed THAT much.

How many times do YOU have to be shown that you can't cut thousands of dollars in taxes from people who don't pay that much to begin with? Talk about "missing math" . . .

New Topics

Forum List

Back