Pawlenty urges GOP to welcome outsiders

Pawlenty is correct.

Politics is about winning, not shrinking to purify yourself.

I want the GOP to do well in 2010, but the way they are going now, it is unlikely they will make many inroads.
Pawlenty ran the campaign of the last presidential loser.

Playing "fuck principles and just win" is what put the GOP in the pickle they're in right now.

Pawlenty is correct.

Politics is about winning, not shrinking to purify yourself.

I want the GOP to do well in 2010, but the way they are going now, it is unlikely they will make many inroads.

so in other words they should be foundationless shifty liars and decietful mirror reflections

No no no no NO!

The Republican Party should stick to its guns and drive our anyone whose beliefs don't 100% agree with the party line.

They should remain a PARTY which demands completely fidelity to whatever the RNC says it takes to be a true Republican.

That way the party will become completely irrelevant to the political process in the next 20 years or so as the old White men that that party currently speaks for die off.

not everyone is going to stick to what some jerk says you should believe....

so in other words they should be foundationless shifty liars and decietful mirror reflections

Yes. Just like the Democrats.

Philosophical purists are losers in politics, no matter what their ideology may be.

no wonder you dont like palin, she dosent fit your criteria of being a shifty foundationless liar and decietful mirror reflection. you are one sorry sack of crap, people like you beg to be enslaved.

Philosophical purists are losers in politics, no matter what their ideology may be.
Did you somehow miss the '06 & '08 election results??

If being a wishy-washy weasly sellout won elections, the republicans would be the ones with both the WH and the kind of legislative majority that could ram anything through that they wanted.

no wonder you dont like palin, she dosent fit your criteria of being a shifty foundationless liar and decietful mirror reflection. you are one sorry sack of crap, people like you beg to be enslaved.

Yeah, but I make a comfortable amount money and am better educated than you are, so that isn't going to happen.

Last edited:

Yeah, but I make a lot of money and am better educated than you are, so that isn't going to happen.

if you think begging some piece of shit to enslave you is being educated then you may want to rethink that

Again you don't have to lie, speak the truth and lead and people will follow. People want someone with a plan who'll stick with it and plainly articulate that plan. Obama is losing popularity because it is becoming increasingly clear to people with a clue that he is just another leftist pretender who'll do or say anything to get hold of the reains of power. He's not getting more like Bush, he's getting more like Bill Clinton except he doesn't have a Republican congress to hold his feet to the fire, not yet anyway. They dems will likely hang on to the senate next time around because most of those running are republicans but they could lose almost all their house majority - half of it by way of defection as it becomes clearer and clearer to the bluedogs that they have more in common with the other side of the aisle.

Last edited:
Ron Paul I could deal with if he'll cutloose the drooling idiots that compose the 9/11 truth movement and their idiot high priest of the impossible plot...

Last edited:
Ron Paul I could deal with f heal cutloose the drooling idiots that compose the 9/11 truth movement and their idiot high priest of the impossible plot...
and the racist assholes also
and the nutty isolationist attitude

True. I forgotten about his Isolationist streak and while there are some rascist supporting him there are some rascists supporting everybody and I don't think he is one.

notThisShitAgain.gif

True. I forgotten about his Isolationist streak and while there are some rascist supporting him there are some rascists supporting everybody and I don't think he is one.
i dont think he is a racist either
but he sure didnt want to upset them
same for the nutty troofers

Forum List

Back