Pawlenty/Palin ticket would result in a landslide win for 2012.

Please provide the sourse of your information and the links that go with it.

Curve light accuses me of bringing up other politicians, well I am going to again. Curve Light you do know that Obama spent TWENTY YEARS in REVEREND WRIGHT'S CHURCH, he married Michelle and Barrach, baptized his girls, and he is quoted as stating, GD American and the Chickens have come home to roost the week after 9-11. He has made millions denigrating white people and America. Your President went to that church, Reverend Wright was not a GUEST SPEAKER at that church, he went there for TWENTY YEARS.

Did you know that Oprah went to that church and had to change because he was too RADICAL for her?

Now provide a link that does not come from someone else saying something but Palin herself implicating herself as being anti-semetic. Not a guest speaker who happened to be at her church one time.

As suspected, you prove my point(s) again. The first of which is you simply keep referencing sell outs like obushama to excuse all the bullshit Palin has done. So what exactly about her is so different? She abandoned the Voters in Alaska to sell a book she didn't write.

Your ignorance is really admirable in its consistency. Your double whammy here is to reference obama's ex pastor to justify Palin but what's worse is you don't even know he is not the source of the 9/11 Foreign policy remarks. Wright was referencing a former US Ambassador's interview on Fox News. How is it possible there was no where near the reaction when a white guy says on FN said 9E was our foreign policy action coming back to bite us? In fact in that sermon Wright specifically credited Peck but did you know that? Obviously not. Hell, why should anyone expect you to be informed about those you criticize? You aren't even decently informed about those you support.

(don't ask me for a link until I see you retract your claim the "I can see russia" comment came only from SNL. I linked Palin saying it with her own mouth)

Your total and complete hypocrisy would be hillarious if it were not so evident.:lol: Your complete ignorance is evidenced by the fact that you have had to search long and hard only to find no evidence of any wrong doing by Palin herself. You are now pulling out your hair and grinding your teeth because you can't find the links that you would love to find to back up your claims about her. Your inability to recognize outstanding acheivement is just another example of your hypocrisy and ignorance combined.

Your ignorance again is demonstrated in your SNL quote and BTW- You can see Russia from some places in Alaska.:lol::lol:

This one's just for you.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Of course, it's probably just okaykadokay with you that Obama attended this man's church for the last 20 years, that's not a problem for you and The Reverend Wright is not a QUEST SPEAKER in his own church. lolololololo

Obama's Pastor: God Damn America, U.S. to Blame for 9/11 - ABC News

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright has made a number of controversial statements.The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's pastor for the last 20 years at the Trinity United Church of Christ on Chicago's south side, has a long history of what even Obama's campaign aides concede is "inflammatory rhetoric," including the assertion that the United States brought on the 9/11 attacks with its own "terrorism."

In a campaign appearance earlier this month, Sen. Obama said, "I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial." He said Rev. Wright "is like an old uncle who says things I don't always agree with," telling a Jewish group that everyone has someone like that in their family.

Rev. Wright married Obama and his wife Michelle, baptized their two daughters and is credited by Obama for the title of his book, "The Audacity of Hope."

An ABC News review of dozens of Rev. Wright's sermons, offered for sale by the church, found repeated denunciations of the U.S. based on what he described as his reading of the Gospels and the treatment of black Americans.

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people," he said in a 2003 sermon. "God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."

In addition to damning America, he told his congregation on the

You ignored basic facts, refused to admit you made two blatantly false claims, then rounded off with empty accusations. I even posted the video of Palin saying it with her own mouth and you completely ignored that. When I point out the "chickens coming home to roost" comment was from Peck and not Wright you completely ignore that as well. You represent and encapsulate many reasons why we are losing elections. It's because you lack basic principles of honesty.

Maple, in other words, is trapped by Maple's statements.

Yeah, Sarah said it all by her lonesome. Is it that hard for you to admit the truth?

Guess what Jake, before you idiots post don't ya think it would be smart to check and see if there is any truth to it. You can see Russia from Alaska, you guys are a bunch of idiots.

Can you really see Russia from Alaska? - By Nina Shen Rastogi - Slate Magazine

In her Sept. 11 interview with ABC's Charlie Gibson, Sarah Palin had this to say about Russia: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." Is that true?

PRINT
DISCUSS
RSS
RECOMMEND...
SINGLE PAGE
Yahoo! Buzz FacebookMySpace Mixx Digg Reddit del.icio.us Furl Ma.gnolia SphereStumbleUponCLOSEYes. Russia and Alaska are divided by the Bering Strait, which is about 55 miles at its narrowest point. In the middle of the Bering Strait are two small, sparsely populated islands: Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, which is part of the United States. At their closest, these two islands are a little less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can definitely see one from the other. (To see the view of Big Diomede from Little Diomede, check out this webcam.) The Diomede Islands are often blanketed by persistent fog, which makes visibility difficult. On a clear day, though, a person standing at sea level can see a little less than three miles across the ocean. You can see farther if you go higher—at the highest altitude on Little Diomede (919 feet), you can see for about 37 miles. (Between mid-December and mid-June, when the water between the two islands freezes, an intrepid explorer can just walk from one to the other.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm....nobody has doubted you can see russia from alaska. It was you who made the false claim Palin never said that. Do you read posts like she fulfills her job commitments? Get halfway there then just stop?

They have the same philosophy about debt, smaller more efficient government. This is a ticket that I would definitely support and IMO millions of others would too. You would have the men vote for Pawlenty and the women vote for Palin. This is the team that I could get behind. IMHO it would result in a landslide win for conservatives.

GOVERNOR PAWLENTY SAYS STATE GOVERNMENT WILL LIVE WITHIN ITS MEANS -- December 2, 2009

And the real boost, is that they both have executive office experience.

Palin is a social conservative which makes her politically liberal. She's also a super Rapture fucking whackjob. You want someone like that with access to the world's largest nuclear arsenal? She needs to get the hell out of my Party and take the rest of the Christian Right and Neocon Wrong with her.....

Ignorance on display for all to see, " Palin is a social conservative which makes her politically liberal." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What kind of statement is that????????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm " She needs to get the hell out of my party and take the rest of the Christian right and Neocon wrong with her." What party is she talking about??????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You do know that conservatives make up the great MAJORITY of the Republican party? Conservatives have traditionally been the base of the Republican Party. You knew that, I am sure ya did, didn't you???

What is it about being a social conservative makes a person politically liberal? Care to explain that statement? I have never read anything quite that stupid. :cuckoo:

You do know that social conservatives tend to be predominately Christians and members of the Republican Party. You knew that, didn't ya?:lol::lol::lol:

I don't want to be a total ass in response but I don't know how to nicely say you don't have the first clue what you are talking about when it comes to my Party. My statement that social conservatives are political liberals is anchored in recognizing the majority of their policies and those they support are....Liberal. Is it the same kind of Liberalism cheered by those who want universal healthcare? No, but it is still liberalism. Why do you think William Buckley stated Dubya is not a Conservative?

What do you think it means to be Liberal with the government? You seem to falsely believe it is defined by positions. That is not how it is formulated. Principles are the guide, not arbitrarily assigned positions. Have you ever read Victor Gold's book? Have you ever happened to notice any one of countless essays, books, and speeches that point out the Christian Right and Neocons do not represent core Republican values? Since you don't know much about Palin I'm guessing........hell no.

The real point is the Palin is a Rapture whackjob. The Iranian president is a 12th iman whack job. Yep, we want them both in office at the same time. Maybe we can have a Jewish one-stater as Prime Minister of Israel who believes he is the re-incarnation of King David. How cute would all that be at the same time.

You are all into folly.

The term "President" is not synonymous across the board. Iran's Constitution does not assign the same power to the Prez as we and many other nations do. For purposes of this analogy there is absolutely no comparison.

"Unlike many other countries, in Iran the president does not have full control over foreign policy, the armed forces, or the nuclear policy of the Iranian state, which are under the control of the Supreme Leader. [2]"
President of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The real point is the Palin is a Rapture whackjob. The Iranian president is a 12th iman whack job. Yep, we want them both in office at the same time. Maybe we can have a Jewish one-stater as Prime Minister of Israel who believes he is the re-incarnation of King David. How cute would all that be at the same time.

You are all into folly.

The term "President" is not synonymous across the board. Iran's Constitution does not assign the same power to the Prez as we and many other nations do. For purposes of this analogy there is absolutely no comparison.

"Unlike many other countries, in Iran the president does not have full control over foreign policy, the armed forces, or the nuclear policy of the Iranian state, which are under the control of the Supreme Leader. [2]"

Curve fails to understand the comparison is that of religious whack job of folks holding very important positions in their respective governments.

You are all into folly.

Curve fails to understand the comparison is that of religious whack job of folks holding very important positions in their respective governments.

The comparison was Office to Office and not simply "important positions." If it helps to pretend I lack comprehension versus admitting it was a bad analogy then so be it. Nothing wrong with you joining Maple in that arena.

Palin is a social conservative which makes her politically liberal. She's also a super Rapture fucking whackjob. You want someone like that with access to the world's largest nuclear arsenal? She needs to get the hell out of my Party and take the rest of the Christian Right and Neocon Wrong with her.....

Ignorance on display for all to see, " Palin is a social conservative which makes her politically liberal." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What kind of statement is that????????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm " She needs to get the hell out of my party and take the rest of the Christian right and Neocon wrong with her." What party is she talking about??????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You do know that conservatives make up the great MAJORITY of the Republican party? Conservatives have traditionally been the base of the Republican Party. You knew that, I am sure ya did, didn't you???

What is it about being a social conservative makes a person politically liberal? Care to explain that statement? I have never read anything quite that stupid. :cuckoo:

You do know that social conservatives tend to be predominately Christians and members of the Republican Party. You knew that, didn't ya?:lol::lol::lol:

I don't want to be a total ass in response but I don't know how to nicely say you don't have the first clue what you are talking about when it comes to my Party. My statement that social conservatives are political liberals is anchored in recognizing the majority of their policies and those they support are....Liberal. Is it the same kind of Liberalism cheered by those who want universal healthcare? No, but it is still liberalism. Why do you think William Buckley stated Dubya is not a Conservative?

What do you think it means to be Liberal with the government? You seem to falsely believe it is defined by positions. That is not how it is formulated. Principles are the guide, not arbitrarily assigned positions. Have you ever read Victor Gold's book? Have you ever happened to notice any one of countless essays, books, and speeches that point out the Christian Right and Neocons do not represent core Republican values? Since you don't know much about Palin I'm guessing........hell no.

Your posts are dumb, and uninformed as you are. I have posted a link to information that actually has some valid although slight criticizm of Palin in them. You and your empty headed, never read anyone's links who disagree with you have totally missed that link and went on with their rants.

I am a Christian, I will not apologize for that. Your arrogance and your ignorance is on full display, you are full of hatred for Christians and for those who disagree with you.

I know alot more about Palin than you do or for that matter federal funding of the state's highway system, which I have no doubt that you knew nothing about. You ignore in your face information, deny reality to suite your purpose, which is one of slander, and bearing false witness. May God have mercy on your soul. You are in a constant rage, you are angry at the world and Christians in general. You beleive that you are in total control of your destiny, never really aware that you are not, but your arrogance and the fact that you believe yourself some type of super brain, intellectual, elitist is evident. But you still keep steppin in it.

Now- take a deep breath, shake the crap off of your shoes and go busy yourself with finding the link that I posted that you did not read because there actually are some valid criticizms in that link even though they are slight.

BTW Yank-off does not read the links he posts before he posts them.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Your posts are dumb, and uninformed as you are. I have posted a link to information that actually has some valid although slight criticizm of Palin in them. You and your empty headed, never read anyone's links who disagree with you have totally missed that link and went on with their rants.

I am a Christian, I will not apologize for that. Your arrogance and your ignorance is on full display, you are full of hatred for Christians and for those who disagree with you.

I know alot more about Palin than you do or for that matter federal funding of the state's highway system, which I have no doubt that you knew nothing about. You ignore in your face information, deny reality to suite your purpose, which is one of slander, and bearing false witness. May God have mercy on your soul. You are in a constant rage, you are angry at the world and Christians in general. You beleive that you are in total control of your destiny, never really aware that you are not, but your arrogance and the fact that you believe yourself some type of super brain, intellectual, elitist is evident. But you still keep steppin in it.

Now- take a deep breath, shake the crap off of your shoes and go busy yourself with finding the link that I posted that you did not read because there actually are some valid criticizms in that link even though they are slight.

I accepted Christ on March 28th 1999 and was Baptized in my first church in July of the same year. Like it or not Iam a brother in Christ. Your entire post is full of false accusations, obvious ignorance, and yet again you have ignored the false claims you have made. I know I'm an asshole which is why I generally don't tell people I am a Christian. It usually means I have to work on being polite and seeking patience. But your kind of Christianity doesn't seem to have a problem with contradicting most every thing Christ taught and died for. You get to make false claims and accusations without ever needing to apologize or retract. Is your church in a Fox News or CNN studio?

Your post basically says: "I can longer even pretend to defend my position."

The comparison was Office to Office and not simply "important positions." If it helps to pretend I lack comprehension versus admitting it was a bad analogy then so be it. Nothing wrong with you joining Maple in that arena.

No, curve, you don't get to decide what the comparison meant because you did not make it. I get to decide what the comparison meant because I did make it. And the comparison was about importance offices, such as President and Prime Minister. By the by, I am glad you are a Christian. Now demonstrate some humility.

Last edited:

No, curve, you don't get to decide what the comparison meant because you did not make it. I get to decide what the comparison meant because I did make it. And the comparison was about importance offices, such as President and Prime Minister. By the by, I am glad you are a Christian. Now demonstrate some humility.

Never said I do get to decide what the comparison meant. You made that very clear. Or are we supposed to pretend in a discussion about Palin running for Vice President (which we all know is about the same as the President considering the purpose of a Veep) your comparing her to the President of Iran and a Prime Minister (which is roughly the same as our Office of President) wasn't really trying to compare the Office of the Presidency? Lol. You also fail to understand the concept of humility. It doesn't mean one is ordered to lay down because someone demands it. Your analogy failed and there's no purpose in continuing to embarrass you about it so please have the last word. It will say more about you than the last 100 posts you have made.

Even your comparison are inaccurate, curve, as well as your interpretations. Three words: give it up.

Maple, in other words, is trapped by Maple's statements.

Yeah, Sarah said it all by her lonesome. Is it that hard for you to admit the truth?

Guess what Jake, before you idiots post don't ya think it would be smart to check and see if there is any truth to it. You can see Russia from Alaska, you guys are a bunch of idiots.

Can you really see Russia from Alaska? - By Nina Shen Rastogi - Slate Magazine

In her Sept. 11 interview with ABC's Charlie Gibson, Sarah Palin had this to say about Russia: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." Is that true?

PRINT

I have always known that she said that, and if you would care to provide the post where I said she never said that, feel free to do so. If it was a Tina Fey quote, something like I can see Russia from my front porch," No she did not say that.The fact remains, you can see Russia from Alaska, you libs have treated that statement as though it was not true, It is absolutely true.

Reverend Wright made that statement it's there, it's in your face and it's reality, it's even in his voice, check UTube.. It is also reality and truth that Obama went to that church for 20 years. abd heard that talk and must have agreed with it or he would have stopped going.

DISCUSS
RSS
RECOMMEND...
SINGLE PAGE
Yahoo! Buzz FacebookMySpace Mixx Digg Reddit del.icio.us Furl Ma.gnolia SphereStumbleUponCLOSEYes. Russia and Alaska are divided by the Bering Strait, which is about 55 miles at its narrowest point. In the middle of the Bering Strait are two small, sparsely populated islands: Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, which is part of the United States. At their closest, these two islands are a little less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can definitely see one from the other. (To see the view of Big Diomede from Little Diomede, check out this webcam.) The Diomede Islands are often blanketed by persistent fog, which makes visibility difficult. On a clear day, though, a person standing at sea level can see a little less than three miles across the ocean. You can see farther if you go higher—at the highest altitude on Little Diomede (919 feet), you can see for about 37 miles. (Between mid-December and mid-June, when the water between the two islands freezes, an intrepid explorer can just walk from one to the other.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, my, Maple, stop being hysterical and grow up. Tina Fey? Reverend Wright? Now you are starting to sound as shrill as California Girl. We are grown ups here, discussing grown up topics. Sarah sounded silly all by herself. The overwhelming majority of Americans do not take her seriously. How can they? And you are not being taken seriously as you keep pushing this topic, with the exception of several of the moonbat reactionary right loonies. You are in the same league as Terral and Eots with this nonsense.

I accepted Christ on March 28th 1999 and was Baptized in my first church in July of the same year. Like it or not Iam a brother in Christ. Your entire post is full of false accusations, obvious ignorance, and yet again you have ignored the false claims you have made. I know I'm an asshole which is why I generally don't tell people I am a Christian. It usually means I have to work on being polite and seeking patience. But your kind of Christianity doesn't seem to have a problem with contradicting most every thing Christ taught and died for. You get to make false claims and accusations without ever needing to apologize or retract. Is your church in a Fox News or CNN studio?

Oh sure you did.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are now a liar. No christian calls other Christians. F---ing Christians. I go to church on a very regular basis, work through the church to help the poor, volunteer my expertise to help the medically indigent, and you sit there and tell me you are a Christian???? You attack Palin because she is a Christian, that is evident in every post you write. What a freggin loser and liar you are. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

They have the same philosophy about debt, smaller more efficient government. This is a ticket that I would definitely support and IMO millions of others would too. You would have the men vote for Pawlenty and the women vote for Palin. This is the team that I could get behind. IMHO it would result in a landslide win for conservatives.

GOVERNOR PAWLENTY SAYS STATE GOVERNMENT WILL LIVE WITHIN ITS MEANS -- December 2, 2009

And the real boost, is that they both have executive office experience.

Christians do not attack people like that using that f word and then tell the Christian right to get out of your party. Good Grief, what a liar you are. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Oh sure you did.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You are now a liar. No christian calls other Christians. F---ing Christians. I go to church on a very regular basis, work through the church to help the poor, volunteer my expertise to help the medically indigent, and you sit there and tell me you are a Christian???? You attack Palin because she is a Christian, that is evident in every post you write. What a freggin loser and liar you are. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

You accuse me of lying about being a Christian because I use the word "fucking?" Lol. I never once referred to all Christians as "fucking Christians." Then you continue with false accusations by saying I attack palin simply because she is a Christian? I have no idea what medical expertise you have but I sure as hell hope it has nothing to do with counseling. Have you ever heard of a little passage in 1 Cor that deals with the basic tenets of love? There is a pretty interesting part regarding boasting. If you ever get a chance to borrow a bible or read it online I hope you take the opportunity. Like with Starkey, you may please have the last word.

Maple, you have not followed I Corinthians Chapter 13 on this forum. Stop the sanctimoniousness please. That is what California Girl, The T, and others do. You seem to have a conscience, so listen to the spirt of love rather than the bitterness of losing last year. This on you, no one else.

You accuse me of lying about being a Christian because I use the word "fucking?" Lol. I never once referred to all Christians as "fucking Christians." Then you continue with false accusations by saying I attack palin simply because she is a Christian? I have no idea what medical expertise you have but I sure as hell hope it has nothing to do with counseling. Have you ever heard of a little passage in 1 Cor that deals with the basic tenets of love? There is a pretty interesting part regarding boasting. If you ever get a chance to borrow a bible or read it online I hope you take the opportunity. Like with Starkey, you may please have the last word.
Heh, social con Christians have their panties in a wad over hearing the f-word or 2 men kissing on a network TV show, instead of the stuff that Christ would be really angry about...

Heh, social con Christians have their panties in a wad over hearing the f-word or 2 men kissing on a network TV show, instead of the stuff that Christ would be really angry about...

There is a systemic theological problem rooted in the need to justify the confession of Christ in the face of cognitive dissonance. The rationalization processes do not usually deviate from the rather simple pattern of judgment followed by the claim only God can judge. Using same sex marriage as an example we can see they make several personal, moral, and theological judgments on gays then cite God as the authority to justify that bigotry. The fact they exploit the government to legally punish those they do not love is in itself a full contradiction to Christ's philosophy of respecting personal domain. If anyone points out the cognitive dissonance they retreat by saying only God can judge them thus ending social accountability and putting the responsibility for failure on any camp that does not toe the line.

Forum List

Back