Pawlenty Aide Arrested for Public Intoxication, Trespassing

Yep, this ranks right up there with Obama's pal being arrested for soliciting hos. See what happens when you use pathetic shit for point scoring.... it comes back to bite you.

What a fucking idiot, YaWank.

Eric Woolson, a consultant for the former Minnesota governor, says 24-year-old Ben Foster was arrested about 3:30 a.m. Wednesday. Police were called after Foster was reported to be banging on the door of a home in the Des Moines suburb of Ankeny.

Pawlenty Aide Arrested for Public Intoxication, Trespassing | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

:clap2:

I also heard that a third cousin of Harry Reid's brother's next door neighbor's housekeeper's veterinarian's insurance agent was arrested for shoplifting in 1997.

Yep, this ranks right up there with Obama's pal being arrested for soliciting hos. See what happens when you use pathetic shit for point scoring.... it comes back to bite you.

Bush aide quits amid prostitution probe - Los Angeles Times
Randall L. Tobias, head of the Bush administration's foreign aid programs, abruptly resigned Friday. His name had surfaced in an investigation into a prostitution ring ...

--------------

Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush
A homosexual prostitution ring is under investigation by ... among its clients key officials of the Reagan and Bush ... -In the 1970S, Mr. Dutcher was a congressional aide to ...

----------------------

The Child Prostitution Sex Ring Involving the Bush Whitehouse
BUSH CHILD PROSTITUTION COVER-UP - - - VOXFUX ... The former Reagan administration aide said he decided to sever a ...

--------------

Hookers Prefer Republicans « WriteChic Press

hookers prefer republicans!

according to the Rocky Mountain News prostitutes prefer the GOP. More Johns are Republicans.

“We get a lot more business. I don’t know if they’re just frustrated because of the family values agenda,” said Carol Leigh, a San Francisco prostitute “over 50"

c--------------

are you unable to debate with out using BS, lies and swears and insults?

you are truly a vulgar and crude person

Can you ever let a story stand on it's own? (Maybe I'm feeling anti-political today). Besides, I just read the article about Obama's friend. A childhood friend getting in trouble with the law is a long way from a staff member getting in trouble with the law. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that. You're too busy 'hating'.

Last edited:
Nonstory. Young twenty something guy drank too much.

Like that has Never Ever Happened Before.

Eric Woolson, a consultant for the former Minnesota governor, says 24-year-old Ben Foster was arrested about 3:30 a.m. Wednesday. Police were called after Foster was reported to be banging on the door of a home in the Des Moines suburb of Ankeny.

Pawlenty Aide Arrested for Public Intoxication, Trespassing | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

I also heard that a third cousin of Harry Reid's brother's next door neighbor's housekeeper's veterinarian's insurance agent was arrested for shoplifting in 1997.

he was shoplifting condoms :eusa_shhh:

So Obama is to blame for his old high school friends mess But Pawlenty has no responsibility for his chosen employees behavior?

So Obama is to blame for his old high school friends mess But Pawlenty has no responsibility for his chosen employees behavior?

It seems to me that most in the thread about Obama's golfin' buddy don't give a shit.

Settle down, Beavis.

Forum List

Back