Paw-Gate: Pawlenty Pardoned Accused Child Molester To Open Daycare Center

they have no candidate who can win a national election as of yet.

Thaat is why so many better candidates are not running for thre GOP ticket this round.

they have no candidate who can win a national election as of yet.

Thaat is why so many better candidates are not running for thre GOP ticket this round.

So, lemmie get this straight..........

Because the GOP has fucked the people of this country, the top GOP candidates aren't going to run because they know they'll lose, and lose badly.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now I know why instead of taking the cream of their party they are currently scraping the bottom of the barrel. No wonder they don't have any candidates, they don't even believe in themselves!

So Obama not only associates with domestic terrorists and known communists who want to overthrow the nation, but also puts them in his administration, no problem. But Pawlenty pardons a guy before this guy is accused, not convicted, but accused of molesting a child, and Pawlenty is now suddenly unelectable? I dont even know that I support the guy politically and that is completely absurd.

So Obama not only associates with domestic terrorists and known communists who want to overthrow the nation, but also puts them in his administration, no problem. But Pawlenty pardons a guy before this guy is accused, not convicted, but accused of molesting a child, and Pawlenty is now suddenly unelectable? I dont even know that I support the guy politically and that is completely absurd.

Now you're trying to tell us that the Right had no problem with Obama's paling around?

lol

History revisionism at its finest.

This is quite confusing.

Giefer served jail time for statutory rape and is now married to the woman who was the underage girl.

He is now accused of child molestation - and his wife declines to make any comments.

As it turns out, Giefer's wife--the woman he pleaded guilty to statutorily raping in 1994--had already opened a family childcare center next door to their Vernon Center home two months earlier, according to state licensing information.

Susan Giefer has told law enforcement that she was unaware of any sexual activity between her husband and daughter. She declined to comment for this story.

Jeremy Giefer, accused child molester, got Pawlenty pardon to open childcare center - Minneapolis / St. Paul News - The Blotter

This wouldn't be the first time a man has been unfairly charged with child molestation. Who accused him and what are the facts?

Well Bush opened a business with the brother of a man who killed over 3 thousand Americans..and conservatives had no problem voting him President. Twice.

Grats boys.

The point of this thread was not to slander Mr. Pawlenty. I didn't do it to Huckabee over Clemmons' release, and I won't do it now. The point of this thread was to see how many right-wingers would jump on the ship to defend T-Paw.. and the response was overwhelming.

They love to play the game of.. blame Obama for everything every person he's ever been in contact with has done at some point in their life.. But sure take the high road when it comes to an (R) at the end of someones name.

Case in point.

This is quite confusing.

Giefer served jail time for statutory rape and is now married to the woman who was the underage girl.

He is now accused of child molestation - and his wife declines to make any comments.

As it turns out, Giefer's wife--the woman he pleaded guilty to statutorily raping in 1994--had already opened a family childcare center next door to their Vernon Center home two months earlier, according to state licensing information.

Susan Giefer has told law enforcement that she was unaware of any sexual activity between her husband and daughter. She declined to comment for this story.

Jeremy Giefer, accused child molester, got Pawlenty pardon to open childcare center - Minneapolis / St. Paul News - The Blotter

This wouldn't be the first time a man has been unfairly charged with child molestation. Who accused him and what are the facts?

Since when did liberals depend on facts?

The point of this thread was not to slander Mr. Pawlenty. I didn't do it to Huckabee over Clemmons' release, and I won't do it now. The point of this thread was to see how many right-wingers would jump on the ship to defend T-Paw.. and the response was overwhelming.

They love to play the game of.. blame Obama for everything every person he's ever been in contact with has done at some point in their life.. But sure take the high road when it comes to an (R) at the end of someones name.

Case in point.

lol, the Point of the thread wasn't to SMEAR Pawlenty...:lol::eusa_liar:

Case in point.

Nope, it wasn't.

Just to show what partisan assholes the majority of right-wingers are on this board.

Love to play the guilt by association with Obama.. but let it touch a Republican.. damn they get defensive.

Case in point.

Nope, it wasn't.

Just to show what partisan assholes the majority of right-wingers are on this board.

Love to play the guilt by association with Obama.. but let it touch a Republican.. damn they get defensive.

Yeah yeah sure.
and you all are still making excuses for the Obama hanging out with a known Domestic terrorist and that awful Rev. Wright. Pawlenty just pardoned someone. not run with them.
but it's not like we didn't see this coming, this is how you all play to keep your dear leaders in Power. you all are called USEFUL TOOLS.

Overwhelming because the article - the accusation - falls flat on its face to a ridiculous extent. What, exactly, did Pawlenty do that requires "defending"?

The day that liberals apologize for their abominable treatment of Ronald Reagan, Robert Bork, Dan Quayle, Clarence Thomas, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, John Ashcroft, Donald Rumsfeld, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Michelle Bachmann, Paul Ryan and any other conservative who dares to challenge liberal shibboleths is the day they can start to be taken seriously when pointing fingers about character assassination and hypocritical allegations.

Yeah yeah sure.
and you all are still making excuses for the Obama hanging out with a known Domestic terrorist and that awful Rev. Wright. Pawlenty just pardoned someone. not run with them.
but it's not like we didn't see this coming, this is how you all play to keep your dear leaders in Power. you all are called USEFUL TOOLS.
Who's calling them "useful"?

Now you're trying to tell us that the Right had no problem with Obama's paling around?

lol

History revisionism at its finest.

No. Im saying you guys didn't.

Overwhelming because the article - the accusation - falls flat on its face to a ridiculous extent. What, exactly, did Pawlenty do that requires "defending"?

The day that liberals apologize for their abominable treatment of Ronald Reagan, Robert Bork, Dan Quayle, Clarence Thomas, Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, John Ashcroft, Donald Rumsfeld, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Michelle Bachmann, Paul Ryan and any other conservative who dares to challenge liberal shibboleths is the day they can start to be taken seriously when pointing fingers about character assassination and hypocritical allegations.

No need; there are more than enough voters to take both the left and the right seriously when it comes to this kind of thing. All they want to see is some dirt getting thrown at a candidate, and they don't care where it's from.

This is why the spin doctors can go into overdrive and all anyone remembers is the sleaze.

Unfortunately appealing to the basest passions of the electorate has been a staple of American politics by all parties from almost the very beginning of our system of government. Presidential candidates have been accused of far more slanderous and far more unfounded things than this. This particular story, however, is a non-starter.

Pawlenty is hosed by this.
Hardly. If the Maurice Clemmons pardon didn't prevent Huckabee from winning the Iowa caucuses in 2008, this certainly won't affect Pawlenty's appeal to voters in the least.

It does, however, give us another example ad nauseum of what passes for political debate among the Left.

You left out the rest of my statement. If it turns out the guy gets convicted of molesting his daughter, it becomes less about the crime, and more about judgement, in the sense that it shows he got duped by a child molester.

Its a perception thing, something the democrats would harp on, and it would have an impact on voters, calling into question his ability to judge people.

Forum List

Back