Paultards Hate Huntsman for Knowing Chinese, Adopting Foreigners

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Liz Colville

The New Hampshire contingent of Paultards is stooping to core-of-the-earth lows today with a new ad featuring Napster-era audio quality, proof alone that the ad was definitely not made by Paul’s official moneybags campaign, but the freaks on the fringe of the fringe, who are still learning how to use a computer. In the ad, these cinematic visionaries show candidate Huntsman speaking in Mandarin and ask, “American values? Or Chinese?” and then insult Huntsman’s Indian-and Chinese-born adopted daughters. Oh boy.

“The Manchurian Candidate: What’s he hiding?” ask the tools, who call themselves NHLiberty4Paul, then show some flickering photos, one of Huntsman speaking with his Chinese daughter at his side, another showing Huntsman sporting a bindi in honor of his Indian daughter’s Hindu roots. “China Jon’s Daughters: Even Adopted?” the ad then asks, which only makes partial sense. But these guys are busy! No time for full sentences.

This is certainly a breath of putrid air considering how actual Paul and Huntsman have been treating each other the past few days: someone in the Paul campaign joked on Twitter during the Iowa caucus that they had found Huntsman’s “one Iowa voter, he’s in Linn precinct 5 you might want to call him and say thanks,” but Paul and then Huntsman acknowledged that this was an Attempt at Humor and Huntsman basically expressed relief that someone had made a joke for once and included him in it.

Jon Huntsman's Values - YouTube

Paultards Hate Huntsman for Knowing Chinese, Adopting Foreigners

Sounds like Paultards are afraid of Huntsman. They should be - he's the smartest, most worldly of the bunch.

What an asshole Huntsman is. His knowledge of the Chinese language OBVIOUSLY means he's a communist mole.

My problem with Huntsman is that HE WORKED IN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. Other than that minor fact, and the fact that he's not serious at all about actually running a national campaign, Huntsman is great.

t1larg.huntsman.family.jersey.jpg

jon-huntsman-family-NEW-YORK.jpg

jonhuntsmandaughters.jpg

103111_ff_huntsman_640-480x270.jpg

Yet another Paul hate thread with the maturity level of a elementary school kid. Surprising.

Paul had nice things to say about Huntsman. I liked some of his ideas myself but it threw me when he was looking at his notes in the debates.

My problem with Huntsman is that HE WORKED IN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. Other than that minor fact, and the fact that he's not serious at all about actually running a national campaign, Huntsman is great.

Id hardly call being an ambassador as part of the administration. I actually agree with his viewpoint that when you are called to serve, you serve no matter who asked.

Id hardly call being an ambassador as part of the administration. I actually agree with his viewpoint that when you are called to serve, you serve no matter who asked.

I want to believe him, because I like him on paper, but something about him seems off. For instance, why alienate a swing state like Iowa ("New Hampshire picks presidents, Iowa picks corn") if you're really planning on competing in a general election?

That ad is definitely trash. Huntsman seems like a decent enough guy. He lost me on his support for the insurance mandate.

Paul had nice things to say about Huntsman. I liked some of his ideas myself but it threw me when he was looking at his notes in the debates.

Seriously, why does he still need to look at notes when he says the exact same thing in every interview?

"I have to beat market expectations."

"We have two deficits in this country; an economic deficit and a trust deficit."

Sounds like Paultards are afraid of Huntsman. They should be - he's the smartest, most worldly of the bunch.
Yep. But try convincing their party of that. Too late. Their loss.

What you leftists don't have the self-awareness to realize is that the very reason you like Huntsman -- because you think he's one of your guys -- is exactly why the right doesn't trust him.

What you leftists don't have the self-awareness to realize is that the very reason you like Huntsman -- because you think he's one of your guys -- is exactly why the right doesn't trust him.

WRONG. I certainly don't think Huntsman is one of our guys. I'm just saying he seems more sane and smart and worldly and honorable than your other clowns.

I want to believe him, because I like him on paper, but something about him seems off. For instance, why alienate a swing state like Iowa ("New Hampshire picks presidents, Iowa picks corn") if you're really planning on competing in a general election?

No idea. Politicians dont make sense sometimes.

If Huntsman gets a surge, he could be dangerous competition for Obama. Seriously.

Please. All that candidates, including Ron Paul is dangerous competition for Obama. That's what happens when you screw the American people over for four years.

WRONG. I certainly don't think Huntsman is one of our guys. I'm just saying he seems more sane and smart and worldly and honorable than your other clowns.

U mad brah?

Forum List

Back