Paula Zahn's new spin

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Paula Zahn has seized upon the exit poll that apparently says that many people voted on "morals". She constantly used this statistic in leading questions to imply that the war on terrorism, economics and other issues were not important to the bush supporters. They are gearing up for more intense condemnations and villifications of "Right Wing Bible Thumpers". Sort of along the lines of "These ideologues only care about one thing, their extemist right wing social agenda, which is based upon religion."

• Banned
-=d=- said:
...completely disregarding the fact Kerry's economic plan was bullshit.
(sigh)

exactly. They're trying to imply that ideological conservatives don't consider other issues.

Everyone has been sayin it was on morals, and Kerry's charcter. Him being unable to comit to one stance. O'reilly was saying the same thing, I have to agree with most of it. I don't think anyone really trusted Kerry or anything that came out of his mouth.

You would not believe how many other of the talking head liberals on TV are saying the same thing, I think it is part of the Grand Liberal Conspiracy.

I heard a lady on a call in talk show, saying she was scared of G.W. and his bubble of secrecy. She has not known of any other administration that has scared her so much.

She must have drunk from the liberal punch bowl.

Ya know so much has changed now that W has won. I used to never listen to Air America, see anything Michael Moore or go on Democratic Message Boards. I was always a little frightened about the fanatacism. Now I just find it all funny as hell. I suppose its like the end of a war movie where the victor takes a walk through the enemy's previously impenetrable fortress. I even took a look at Kerry's web site. It just has this sense of a graveyard.

theim said:
Ya know so much has changed now that W has won. I used to never listen to Air America, see anything Michael Moore or go on Democratic Message Boards. I was always a little frightened about the fanatacism. Now I just find it all funny as hell. I suppose its like the end of a war movie where the victor takes a walk through the enemy's previously impenetrable fortress. I even took a look at Kerry's web site. It just has this sense of a graveyard.

:happy2: ..well put

I'll say it again. Listen to Air America. It's like listening to Chicago sports radio after the Bears lose. It's freekn' hilarious.

"The exit polls showed Kerry won, BUSH STOLE THE ELECTION!"
"The Republicans didn't want to use paper ballots because they leave a paper trail! THE FASCISTS STOLE THE ELECTION!"
"BUSH IS GONNA KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS AND SET UP A THEOCRACY!"

Those are not made up. They are not even paraphrased. That is exactly what they are saying. A good substitute for DU.

We just got Air America in Seattle - I am so happy! It was great listening to nonstop denial today.

I like Judy Woodruf on CNN too - this morning she looked like someone shoved a pineapple up her butt.

GO W!

theim said:
I'll say it again. Listen to Air America. It's like listening to Chicago sports radio after the Bears lose. It's freekn' hilarious.

"The Republicans didn't want to use paper ballots because they leave a paper trail! THE FASCISTS STOLE THE ELECTION!"

Those are not made up. They are not even paraphrased. That is exactly what they are saying. A good substitute for DU.

:rock: They gotta come up with something to bad mouth the republicans they ran out of true stuff....now their just making shit up.

theim said:

i think the first one is the funniest. Yes of course we should ignore the votes this time:) Funny how much they want to just ignore votes they dont like.

Nice REM reference, Jeff :)

fwiw, I had somebody say 'A guy's morals and integrity doesn't MATTER ' when we were talking about what makes a good president.

Can you believe some people?

gop_jeff said:
What's the frequency, Kenneth? I'd like to listen in too.

get the snot kicked out of him..... Only now the unidentified Rather attacker would possibly be screaming "The documents, Dan, the forged documents......"
kick..punch..kick....

rtwngAvngr said:
Paula Zahn has seized upon the exit poll that apparently says that many people voted on "morals". She constantly used this statistic in leading questions to imply that the war on terrorism, economics and other issues were not important to the bush supporters. They are gearing up for more intense condemnations and villifications of "Right Wing Bible Thumpers". Sort of along the lines of "These ideologues only care about one thing, their extemist right wing social agenda, which is based upon religion."

no one (see press+ blue dots) seem to understand that morals covers ethics and behavior of a human being and how they will deal with any issues....immorral religous people exist....a majority of the contry decided that kerry and his shinny pony qualified....and did not them making decissions on terrorism, the economy, and social issues given their moral behaiur during the campaign and their past moral behaviour...

Forum List

Back