Paula Creamer Wants a Women's Masters!

I agree that a high-profile, elite championship could be interesting. I would suggest a very limited field - maybe 24 or 36 players, including the most high profile players. Augusta National? Sure, why not?

As with any other "product," the objective is to bring it to the attention of the potential customer base, especially those who may not have seen it before.

A womens' "Masters" would do that.

Just as importantly, if it were "packaged" right, it would generate a lot of advertising revenue (possibly more than any other female sporting event), which would generate good prize money.

Women's pro golf is much more relevant to amateur men golfers than PGA golf. Who hits the ball 300 yards and hits a wedge to the green on a 420yard par 4? No one that I know.

As with any other "product," the objective is to bring it to the attention of the potential customer base, especially those who may not have seen it before.

A womens' "Masters" would do that.

Just as importantly, if it were "packaged" right, it would generate a lot of advertising revenue (possibly more than any other female sporting event), which would generate good prize money.

Women's pro golf is much more relevant to amateur men golfers than PGA golf. Who hits the ball 300 yards and hits a wedge to the green on a 420yard par 4? No one that I know.

Paula Creamer usually looks good.

There's some nice looking women's golfers. Maybe do a major women's tournament in lingerie.
Diora-Baird-e1365788343376.jpg

Forum List

Back