Paul Ryans town hall meeting, telling people how his MIL had several

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
bouts of cancer and they had a high risk pool in WI. What he neglects to say is his MIL was a millionaire and he inherited millions when she died in 2010;

Paul Ryan goes on to talk about his Mother in Law"s battles with CA.

What he does not say is his MIL was a millionaire and he inherited millions when she died in 2010. I image she was able to afford her high risk pool premiums or just pay cash for her treatment.

"She is a millionaire
When Janna Ryan's mother died in 2010, she inherited a trust fund worth between $1 million and $5 million, according to Rep. Paul Ryan's financial disclosure forms.
The trust is the Ryan's largest asset and bumps the Ryans' net worth to between $2 million and $7.7 million, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Paul Ryan's Wife: 11 Facts About Janna Ryan "

Oh. So you aren't interested in the high risk pool in WI. You just want to do another of your Rich People Suck messages. This time it's Ryan's MIL's cancer is no big deal because you imagine she was able to afford to pay for treatment.

Oh. So you aren't interested in the high risk pool in WI. You just want to do another of your Rich People Suck messages. This time it's Ryan's MIL's cancer is no big deal because you imagine she was able to afford to pay for treatment.

I have no skin in the ACA. The high risk pool in WI was very costly and to use his MIL's cancerous history as an example is well very deceitful as she was wealthy and now he is.

I have no skin in the ACA. The high risk pool in WI was very costly and to use his MIL's cancerous history as an example is well very deceitful as she was wealthy and now he is.
Cancer treatment is very costly. Are you saying rich people shouldn't have access to insurance that covers cancer or access to the high risk pool?

Cancer treatment is very costly. Are you saying rich people shouldn't have access to insurance that covers cancer or access to the high risk pool?

Is that what I said, read carefully. What I'm saying is he was not using a good example of how one could afford a high risk pool and which I have just showed to be very expensive.

Forum List

Back