Paul ryan's gas guzzling suburban

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PAUL RYAN’S GAS GUZZLING SUBURBAN

If he is so worried about the production and price of gasoline he should get rid of the gas guzzling suburban. What does any need a Suburban for anyway? Americans like Cong. Ryan is the reason for high gas prices and for our over use of gasoline and oil.
John and Cindy McCain own 13 cars. Obama owns a Ford Escape Hybrid. Only reason he travels in Air Force One and a special made limo is for security reason since he get 30 death threats a day.
We need to ration oil and gasoline like we ration water.
“Is it because we are so inherently, immoral, dishonest and corrupt that we question Obama's morality, honesty and integrity?"

If he is so worried about the production and price of gasoline he should get rid of the gas guzzling suburban. What does any need a Suburban for anyway? Americans like Cong. Ryan is the reason for high gas prices and for our over use of gasoline and oil.
John and Cindy McCain own 13 cars. Obama owns a Ford Escape Hybrid. Only reason he travels in Air Force One and a special made limo is for security reason since he get 30 death threats a day.
“Is it because we are so inherently, immoral, dishonest and corrupt that we question Obama's morality, honesty and integrity?"

What the fuck do you care what Paul Ryan drives? Do I tell you what to drive? No, so mind your fucking business.

I have a sign in the window of my gas-guzzling '97 Cadillac DeVille that says,

"I'm burning the gas you're saving." I love to pull up next to hybrids at stop lights and rev the engine.

:cuckoo:

I drive A Hummer. Wife drives an escalade.......I've got a '55 Chevy Bel Air V8. '67 Camaro SS. '74 Caddie El D.......All custom, fully restored.........And they aren't going ANYWHERE but the open road!

Deal with it, ya' damn Nazi.

Forum List

Back