Paul Ryan's disappointing reality

Listening to Mittens the last two days ... He's got big time buyer's remorse.

It was pretty unlikely that he could win the election but Paul will lose it for him.

And, even though they're wearing matching shirts everywhere they go, Mittens knows it.

Well, this is what I do not like about Ryan.

He voted for TARP ... I was against TARP but realize that without it things could have been much worse so perhaps that was a necessary evil type thing?

But his voting record is hardly conservative. He voted yay on the stimuless, medicare part D, ethanol subsidies, the auto bailout. Etcetera. He's voted big gov't so how is he conservative? How is Mittens? They aren't.

But would true conservatives have won this election? We've gone hard left with this admin ... I don't see how going hard right would have won or is the right thing. Hard either way isn't the answer; middle ground, compromise and striving for balance is what is best for this country.

R & R may not be as conservative as I'd like but they have both proven that they can lead and are not only willing to work with 'the other side' but have actually done so. I don't want this country 'fundamentally changed', I want it to be exceptional, one of a kind, prosperous and I believe that R & R also share this view.

Yep I guess I should vote for the fascist progressive Obama cause Ryan did something stupid for the right reasons? Hey assholes how did Biden and Obama vote on tarp?

Listening to Mittens the last two days ... He's got big time buyer's remorse.

It was pretty unlikely that he could win the election but Paul will lose it for him.

And, even though they're wearing matching shirts everywhere they go, Mittens knows it.

Ryan does want to kill about half of America, that cant be clearer, so I agree, even with trying to suppress (god help them if they do) the vote, they cant win

Look, Ryan isn't perfect, neither is Romney. Can we establish that fact and move on?
They are far better than Obama and Biden so they are getting my vote.

Every election is between that guy, who takes millions from big business in campaign funding and will grow government, or that other guy, who takes millions from other big business in campaign funding and will grow government.

If you're fiscally conservative, your choice is the one who will grow government less than the other, which sucks.

Ryan does want to kill about half of America, that cant be clearer, so I agree, even with trying to suppress (god help them if they do) the vote, they cant win

You're being nice. He wants to kill 99% of America, with meat cleavers and swords (he's a "get your hands dirty" kinda guy), and leave the nation only to the richest 1%. Everybody knows this.

You're being nice. He wants to kill 99% of America, with meat cleavers and swords (he's a "get your hands dirty" kinda guy), and leave the nation only to the richest 1%. Everybody knows this.

NO, only Blacks, Gays, Latinos, Asians, students and old people...
Now, if you are poor and white, he wants to kill you so it might be more than 50%, you might be right

Forum List

Back