Paul Ryan was “miserable” during his Bush years voting!

My kind of guy... Made the mess and I was just a small team MEMBER!

Budget wonk Ryan plots new 'roadmap' to VP - Washington Times

So which is it? In his acceptance speech the other day he said his 14 years in Congress had been about turning ideas in to actions and actions into solutions.

The other version is that he was just a helpless bystander overrun by events, all against his will and beliefs?????

lol, one more full of shit political hack. As many of us already knew.

So which is it? In his acceptance speech the other day he said his 14 years in Congress had been about turning ideas in to actions and actions into solutions.

The other version is that he was just a helpless bystander overrun by events, all against his will and beliefs?????

For a man who's seemingly enamored with the private sector, he's certainly managed to avoid it his entire adult life.

Let's be honest, folks. What better way to prep yourself for a life in politics than to drive the weinermobile for a summer?

lol, you people gave a person the Presidency who never worked a real JOB in their life and you're posting this about someone who is a candidate for Vice President

what a hoot

ryan-caught-number_n.jpg

For a man who's seemingly enamored with the private sector, he's certainly managed to avoid it his entire adult life.

Hey! Hey! Dat only cwounts when it's dat Obomwa!!!!!!

Forum List

Back