Paul Ryan sure does lie a lot, doesn't he?

LOL..........like a finely tuned watch, Lakota runs straight from the MSNBC Prime Time shows right to the forum like every night, in this case right from that short haired hottie with the 3 foot long neck who ran the same stuff tonight.

Lakota s0n.......you're going to win the election for the Dems right from this forum!!!:rock::rock:
So you deny what your eyes see?

LOL..........like a finely tuned watch, Lakota runs straight from the MSNBC Prime Time shows right to the forum like every night, in this case right from that short haired hottie with the 3 foot long neck who ran the same stuff tonight.

Lakota s0n.......you're going to win the election for the Dems right from this forum!!!:rock::rock:

I don't mind that so much.

A good tv news show should hopefully want to make you talk about stuff that's important.

I don't mind it when righties come here after one of their media people has said some unsourced thing that makes it to forums, like how Obama had spent $2 billion on his Indonesia trip while taking a third of the Navy fleet with him, both of which turned out to be untrue.

This stuff is pretty serious. I want a grown man to be able to look me in the eye and speak his mind and I want what he says to measure up to what he does.

I can't take Paul Ryan seriously. He's a boy. He's a kid on the national stage. What the fuck does he know about anything? Nothing. His Medicare plan is not serious. He votes for huge government expansion without paying for it.

And now, he flips and flops all over the place instead of just being honest. The Stimulus worked and it would have worked better if the President had gotten his full plan with money going directly to jobs instead of more tax cuts.

Paul Ryan sure does lie a lot, doesn't he?

It appears he's NOW trotting-out a more-Reaganesque-response....​

08/16/2012

Quoting ReRon

"After seeking millions of dollars from a federal stimulus program he opposed, Republican vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan repeatedly denied lobbying the Obama administration for home state aid -- first on a Boston radio station in 2010 and then again on Tuesday in an interview with a Ohio television station.

On October 28, 2010, after the Wisconsin Republican penned at least five letters to two federal departments seeking grants under the Obama administration’s economic recovery package, Ryan responded to a caller on WBZ’s Nightside with Dan Rea who asked if he sought any of the money.

Ryan said that he would not vote against something “then write to the government to ask them to send us money.”

“I did not request any stimulus money,” he continued.

Meanwhile, in an interview yesterday with an Ohio television station, Ryan repeated the denial, before quickly adding “I don’t recall

eusa_doh.gif

August 16, 2012

Bu$ted!!!!!!

"On Tuesday, the Boston Globe and Associated Press reported on documents showing that GOP Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan had secured more than $20 million in stimulus funds for a local energy efficiency organization.

According to the reports, the documents showed that Ryan also brought in $5.4 million for local bus services. His requests came at the same time he was publicly calling the stimulus a “wasteful spending spree.”

However, in an interview with a local Ohio television news station, Ryan claimed he never secured funding through the program, saying “I never asked for stimulus

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Ryan's Favorite Band Writes Brutal Op-Ed Against Him

By Kia Makarechi

Paul Ryan has previously cited Rage Against the Machine as his favorite band, but the group's guitarist isn't returning the niceties. In a blistering op-ed published Thursday night on Rolling Stone's website, Tom Morello blasts Mitt Romney's new VP choice as "the embodiment of the machine our music rages against."

In painting Ryan as antithetical to progress, Morello compares the Congressman's appreciation of RATM to Charles Manson's love for The Beatles and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's liking for Bruce Springsteen.

At the heart of Morello's distaste for Ryan is "his guiding vision of shifting revenue more radically to the one percent." He goes on to say Ryan has plenty of "rage," but claims its "A rage against women, a rage against immigrants, a rage against workers, a rage against gays, a rage against the poor, a rage against the environment."

More: Tom Morello & Paul Ryan At Odds As Rage Against The Machine Guitarist Rejects His Appreciation

Ryan and his family have been sucking on the government teat forever.

Now he's a small government Libertarian.

Typical hypocracy.

Today’s news that the unemployment rate moved up to 8.3 percent is as good of a time as time as any to revisit the promises the then-incoming administration made in 2009 regarding the economic stimulus bill. Back then they said the stimulus would have unemployment below 6 percent by now.

Not only that but they claimed that the unemployment would be at that 6 percent level now even if the stimulus bill was not passed. That is, that they predicted the economy would recover to that level naturally. In short, the White Houses projections regarding stimulus and the economy were wildly off.

The report, entitled “The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan,” was released on Jan. 9, 2009. It was put out by the office of the president-elect was written by economists Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein. Romer would become chairwoman of the Council of Economic Advisers for President Obama. Bernstein was Vice President Biden’s chief economic advisor.

Page four of the report features a chart projecting the unemployment levels with and without the stimulus. With the stimulus, the Romer and Bernstein predicted that unemployment would never rise past 8 percent, and would peak just under that in the third quarter of 2009 before steadily declining to around 5.6 percent by today. Without the stimulus, they predicted that unemployment would peak around 9 percent in the third quarter of 2010 before declining to around 6 percent today.

Team Obama said in

Unemployment isn't getting any lower. :thup:

In about 48 hours we have the Democratic convention and get to hear all their lies and have the fact checkers point them out and the Republicans post about them and the Democrats ignore the lies or rationalize them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back