Paul Ryan mocks senior citizen who wants to keep his medicare.

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBhdXfCdaA8&t=0s]Dramatic video: 71-year-old taken to the ground for questioning Paul Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

So that older gentleman gets to shout and be annoying with out consequence? We all will have paid into social security and medicare just like that older gentleman ... guess what? It's not going to be there for people my age. Oh guess what? no one wants to take away that older gentleman's entitlements anyway. He should be complaining about his grandchildren's future, not his own. He has nothing to complain about.

The man was in no danger of losing his medicare from the Ryan Plan. Unlike the obama plan that has already taken half a billion dollars out of medicare to fund obamacare.

So that older gentleman gets to shout and be annoying with out consequence? We all will have paid into social security and medicare just like that older gentleman ... guess what? It's not going to be there for people my age. Oh guess what? no one wants to take away that older gentleman's entitlements anyway. He should be complaining about his grandchildren's future, not his own. He has nothing to complain about.

The Ryan plan, as well as others on the hard right are all about destroying medicare and social security.

The man was in no danger of losing his medicare from the Ryan Plan. Unlike the obama plan that has already taken half a billion dollars out of medicare to fund obamacare.

that's what these fear mongering lying assed democrats won't tell you.

The Ryan plan, as well as others on the hard right are all about destroying medicare and social security.

tell us big mouth. what would ewe do to save them?

Good show in here. One parasite tells others they are being to parasitical and the interrupting parasite grovels first, then gets man handled like cattle.

Stop groveling, you fucking peasants. If you believed the government was going to honor its usurps of power and money grabs you're the fucking rube. Shut up.

You are such a pathetic mouthpiece and finally being flushed for having nothing to contribute to a message board.

Discuss two tier with me. Then let's see if you are worthy of any time.

SSI and Medicare are already all but done, something needs to be done and soon because they are broke.

People like you don't think ahead...just in the now...

The Ryan plan sure beats death panels.

Forum List

Back