Paul Ryan Marathon Claim Not True

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Paul Ryan's campaign walked back comments the VP nominee made about running a marathon.

"I had a two hour and fifty-something" marathon, Ryan said last week an interview. "I hurt a disc in my back, so I don’t run marathons anymore."

But the Ryan campaign confirmed to Runner's World that he has only run one marathon, the 1990 Grandma’s Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota, which he finished in just over 4 hours.

"The race was more than 20 years ago, but my brother Tobin—who ran Boston last year—reminds me that he is the owner of the fastest marathon in the family and has never himself ran a sub-three," Ryan said in a prepared statement. "If I were to do any rounding, it would certainly be to four hours, not three. He gave me a good ribbing over this at dinner tonight."

Fuzzy math? Or an outright fib. Either way I wouldn't trust him with a budget!

But you trust someone who put almost 6 TRILLION to our national debt. More then any president combined from Washington to Bush..:eusa_shifty:

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Paul Ryan's campaign walked back comments the VP nominee made about running a marathon.

"I had a two hour and fifty-something" marathon, Ryan said last week an interview. "I hurt a disc in my back, so I don’t run marathons anymore."

But the Ryan campaign confirmed to Runner's World that he has only run one marathon, the 1990 Grandma’s Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota, which he finished in just over 4 hours.

"The race was more than 20 years ago, but my brother Tobin—who ran Boston last year—reminds me that he is the owner of the fastest marathon in the family and has never himself ran a sub-three," Ryan said in a prepared statement. "If I were to do any rounding, it would certainly be to four hours, not three. He gave me a good ribbing over this at dinner tonight."

But you trust someone who put almost 6 TRILLION to our national debt. More then any president combined from Washington to Bush..:eusa_shifty:

That's factually untrue.

omg, now we have shit from the commondreams site..

I saw the other day they posted something from the DemocraticUnderground..

I guess thinkprogress, mediamatters, the dailykos, the hufferpost wasn't enough lefty crap

boy oh boy:eusa_whistle:

That's factually untrue.
Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined | cnsnews.com

There's your problem. You're not using a credible source. The national debt was already over $10 Trillion when Obama took office.

United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

omg, now we have shit from the commondreams site..

I saw the other day they posted something from the DemocraticUnderground..

I guess thinkprogress, mediamatters, the dailykos, the hufferpost wasn't enough lefty crap

boy oh boy:eusa_whistle:

Sorry shithead, but here's the Hugh Hewett interview where Ryan lied:

HughHewitt.com Blog : Hugh Hewitt : Paul Ryan Interview

HH: Are you still running?
PR: Yeah, I hurt a disc in my back, so I don’t run marathons anymore. I just run ten miles or yes.
HH: But you did run marathons at some point?
PR: Yeah, but I can’t do it anymore, because my back is just not that great.
HH: I’ve just gotta ask, what’s your personal best?
PR: Under three, high twos. I had a two hour and fifty-something.
HH: Holy smokes. All right, now you go down to Miami University…
PR: I was fast when I was younger, yeah.

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

You libs are pathetic and desperate.

Looks good on you!

:lmao:

they even found a picture of Ryan with a cheerleader..

Have we seen or heard of Obama having ANY girlfriends in college or anywhere?

makes you wonder doesn't it:lol:

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Looks good on you!

And you scumbags are claiming that Obama told business people that they didn't build their business. Hell, remember when your number one issue was whether Al Gore claimed he invented the internet. Americans don't like liars like Ryan. This is just another example of how much of a phony piece of shit he is.

OOPS!
thumbsdown.gif

Looks good on you!

And you scumbags are claiming that Obama told business people that they didn't build their business. Hell, remember when your number one issue was whether Al Gore claimed he invented the internet. Americans don't like liars like Ryan. This is just another example of how much of a phony piece of shit he is.

lol, yet you don't mind and will vote for one AGAIN..
we need no sermons from you dear, just vote for you liar in chief

Looks good on you!

Obama has tried to keep every one of campaign promises. He won Obama care, he's advanced green technology, and now he's going to get rid of the idiotic Bush debt funded tax cuts to the wealthy. Beats the hell out of Bush's claim that he wasn't into nation building.

Obama has tried to keep every one of campaign promises. He won Obama care, he's advanced green technology, and now he's going to get rid of the idiotic Bush debt funded tax cuts to the wealthy. Beats the hell out of Bush's claim that he wasn't into nation building.

:lol:
like I said, you don't mind Liars...so don't preach to us Americans don't like liars

Forum List

Back