Paul Ryan loves to define things like our RIGHTS!

Ryan: “Rights come from Nature and God!”
Gee!
Are so called right's? Did I miss the boat on this point?
God controls my rights and nature executes the plan?

Then why is he in government?

Ryan what a DOPE!
:clap2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, you entrely missed the boat on this and most everything else. But, you are a liberal... soooooo.........

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Yes, you entrely missed the boat on this and most everything else. But, you are a liberal... soooooo.........

liberal... :confused::confused:

Gee!

Ryan what a DOPE!

Pretty easy to understand, even if you don't agree with him.

You are making yourself look stupid.

slave to god and nature...sad FREEDOM>>>>

They come from God, that means that no man can take them away.
EDIT: I've been looking for any info about Paul Ryan being connected to the CFR or the Tri-Lateral Commission or even having been a Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove attendee but I can't seem to find any, which I find a bit surprising. If anyone can find it for me please post it!

Of course they can be taken away....and more times than not, they are.

Nope, they can be violated, not taken away. If someone drives 70 where the posted limit is 50, does that mean there is no speed limit on that road?

Per Ryan we only need Nature and God? He did not say he need to be in goverment to enforce the two words

Your babble doesn't convey any coherent ideas.

I don't get this god, I keep being told by devotees god made the world in seven days or so.
It's pretty clear he made nature, so I can assume he can control nature.
I was informed by Ryan that rights come from god too. So it starting to become apparent that god controls everything. If god controls everything then you should be able to stay in the rectory and communicate our needs so my questions still is why is he in goverment. You know basically if gods done all this so far, freedom probably is covered. If you got rights freedom and nature what more is his purpose in goverment to let the dogs out

By the way god don't exist and as for rights are temporary privileges overseen by man in the first place. We can go round and round on interpretation of what the word means I understand the concept with practical reasoning and respect two others. And furthermore try to comprehend a bigger picture,.

I believe this was the original quote Paul Ryan: ‘Our Rights Come From Nature And God, Not From Government’

As per this link
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/paul-ryan-our-rights-come-from-nature-and-god-not-from-government/

Last edited:
EDIT: I've been looking for any info about Paul Ryan being connected to the CFR or the Tri-Lateral Commission or even having been a Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove attendee but I can't seem to find any, which I find a bit surprising. If anyone can find it for me please post it!

and sadily libs go ga ga over that, for reference see oohpad doo somethig and his thread of how he loves all the thing the government has forced upon him, its really sad what libs have become.

rights aren't rights, they are just temporary privileges at best!
Got a winner here!:clap2:

GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! I sure hope you don't have a job where your intelligence is the difference between someone surviving or not. In a related question.. How do people as stupid as you get drivers liscenses and shit and function in society?

Seriously..

Both of you wingnuts want your rights and use them too, I see.

You claim there is no God, but have no problem claiming your God-given right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Neither one of you cared to pipe up when I asked where our rights come from so you either:
1) don't have any
or
2) don't know where they come from and who is tasked with protecting them

I don't know who this new dumb-fuck de'jour is, but remind me to neg his stupid ass for saying that rights are only temporary privileges.
:cuckoo:

You need to lose your slave mentality Sparky. I don't need to ask permission for my rights. I carry the same liscense as the founding fathers. That paper constitution and no bible gave any man his rights. They are my rights because I say they are. Howz that? I can, have and will defend them in a heartbeat. Howz that? I don't need to thank any non existent sky fairy for anything.

You might consider thanking all those young men and women who died to ensure you had those rights, and the wisdom of the men who enshrined those rights in the Declaration of Independence.

We all have these rights because men and women fought and died to fend off those who would deny us those rights.

That paper constitution is the contract between the American people and the federal government. Once it is gone, no contract will exist, and government will do whatever is in the best interest of those in power. Their interests and our freedoms are not a given.

Per Ryan we only need Nature and God? He did not say he need to be in goverment to enforce the two words

Your babble doesn't convey any coherent ideas.

I don't get this god, I keep being told by devotees god made the world in seven days or so.
It's pretty clear he made nature, so I can assume he can control nature.
I was informed by Ryan that rights come from god too. So it starting to become apparent that god controls everything. If god controls everything then you should be able to stay in the rectory and communicate our needs so my questions still is why is he in goverment. You know basically if gods done all this so far, freedom probably is covered. If you got rights freedom and nature what more is his purpose in goverment to let the dogs out

By the way god don't exist and as for rights are temporary privileges overseen by man in the first place. We can go round and round on interpretation of what the word means I understand the concept with practical reasoning and respect two others. And furthermore try to comprehend a bigger picture,.

I believe this was the original quote Paul Ryan: ‘Our Rights Come From Nature And God, Not From Government’

As per this link
Paul Ryan: ‘Our Rights Come From Nature And God, Not From Government’ | Mediaite

There are too many wrong assumptions in your spiel to bother with disentangling it.

When your rights are taken away, we don't want to hear your whining when they push you into the gas oven. People without rights don't have any reason for whining.

When your rights are taken away, we don't want to hear your whining when they push you into the gas oven. People without rights don't have any reason for whining.

So melodramatic and childish

Forum List

Back