Paul Ryan Killed My Grandmother

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I was just finishing up taking my shower and was getting ready to watch a little television and all of the sudden there was a tremendous racket next door.

I cringed at the thought of what this was all about, so I pulled on my trunks and threw on my flip-flops and walked out the door.

My Lib neighbor was yelling happily at the top of his lungs.

I walked over and asked "What are you yelling about?"

"Romney picked Paul Ryan!!!" he said breathlessly.

I said "So what!"

He says "SO WHAT????" "SO WHAAAAAT???"

"I can't believe he was stupid enough to pick Paul Fucken Ryan!!!

I said "What was so stupid about it?"

"Don't you know......he's the guy that came up with that plan to destroy Medicare!!" he said.

"I know that Paul Ryan tore Obama a new asshole in front of God and everyone on CSPAN last year" I said.

"NO HE DIDN'T!!!" "OBAMA IS THE SMARTEST MAN ON THE PLANET!!!" "NOBODY CAN STAND UP TO HIS INTELLECT!!"

"Well, he did.....and handed him his lunch in the process." I said.

He looked like he was gonna have a melt-down right about then.

For good measure I added "You know.....Ryans mother is on Medicare and living in Florida?"

"He's probably killed her already......he almost killed mine." he said.

"Oh.....your exaggerating."

"No I'm not......he wants to kill senior citizens so they can't vote against him!" he said.

"Where's your proof?" "Same kind of proof Harry Reid claims proves Romney didn't pay taxes?" I said.

"HARRY REID WAS RIGHT. IF ROMNEY WON'T RELEASE HIS TAXES THE SON OF A BITCH MOST LIKELY NEVER PAID TAXES!!!!"

"Well, we don't know do we......maybe he's a witch....but we have no proof of that ether" I said. "Why don't we convene a witch-trial and see if he'll float?"

"Good idea!!!" he said.

"Figures" I said.

Paul Ryan Killed My Grandmother

paul_ryan_eddie_munster.jpg

Would you please shut the fuck up? Can the mods please implement a new 5 brain cell minimum requirement?

Would you please shut the fuck up? Can the mods please implement a new 5 brain cell minimum requirement?

Oh now c'mon. I like reading the ignorance of truthmatters, batshit little old lady, and lots of other "progressive" dimwits in here. Heck, they're harmless yet glowing examples of what lefties have done to public education in America.

This is the third thread I have read from you recently about some ridiculous conversation with a liberal neighbor. If I didn't know any better I'd guess you were making every one of these stories up.

This is the third thread I have read from you recently about some ridiculous conversation with a liberal neighbor. If I didn't know any better I'd guess you were making every one of these stories up.

You must have been the head of your class.
I can't blame you, it is about all the republicans have left. It is a basic troll that will catch certain idiots.

Only one small problem with it. You see the base of the troll, that liberals are crazy, is pretty much the same sort of behavior you show. So by making such an obviously flawed and stupid statement by the liberals, you show your perception of the libs to be as distorted as you make your imaginary neighbor out to be.

But I guess if you don't have anything else real to say showing you and your republican friends are as crazy as your made up neighbor is as good as anything else you can do.

You must have been the head of your class.
I can't blame you, it is about all the republicans have left. It is a basic troll that will catch certain idiots.

Only one small problem with it. You see the base of the troll, that liberals are crazy, is pretty much the same sort of behavior you show. So by making such an obviously flawed and stupid statement by the liberals, you show your perception of the libs to be as distorted as you make your imaginary neighbor out to be.

But I guess if you don't have anything else real to say showing you and your republican friends are as crazy as your made up neighbor is as good as anything else you can do.

I'm just relating some of the conversations I've had with some of you fine folks.

I have plenty of material to work with.

Forum List

Back