Paul Ryan is the VP pick

I would love for Romney to pick Gov. Mitch Daniels out of Indiana, but that's not happening.

Ryan, I believe would be the biggest mistake next to McCain picking Palen in my opinion.

So, Rob Portman or Marco Rubio would be the best bet for Romney. Either one of these two would be just fine with me.

If Romney wants to loose, he'll pick Ryan.

Romney will announce his choice in Norfolk on Saturday morning at the beginning of a four-day bus tour through key battleground states, the campaign said Friday night. The Weekly Standard reported earlier Friday that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has been asked to be ready to make the case for Ryan beginning Saturday.

More: Mitt Romney Set To Pick Paul Ryan As Running Mate

Scott Walker? Oh. My. Gawd.

Pub official confirms Ryan is the one.

YES! There IS a GOD!

Yup, election over. Romney's "Hail Mary" is going to be a major dud. I thought this would be a close election, but with Ryan as Romney's pick for VP, I now think Obama will win in a landslide. It won't be a Ronald Reagan type landslide, but it's going to be substantial.

It's your job now Paul, to get out there and explain economics, and how Obama is the biggest economic failure since cousin Jimmy Carter !!!!!!!!!!!

Obama victory party at my house. This is in the bag. Ryan's budget is going to be the focus now.

So the fact that the democrats haven't passed one in, Oh about 4 years, shouldn't be the focus?
Ryan will eat Biden's lunch in a debate, Obama's too if they had one.
Umm isn't it the republican controlled houses job to pass a budget?

Yes, and they have. Senate has to pass it too. Controlled by Dems.

Romney will announce his choice in Norfolk on Saturday morning at the beginning of a four-day bus tour through key battleground states, the campaign said Friday night. The Weekly Standard reported earlier Friday that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has been asked to be ready to make the case for Ryan beginning Saturday.

The candidate so nice, the voters picked him twice.

The candidate so nice, the voters picked him twice.

Are you claiming that the American voters sucked his tampon? Most Real Americans look at Ryan as a joke.

Yay, 3 months of talking about the Ryan budget.

Ryan overshadows Romney. It will now be all about him, and Romneys backing of that god awful plan. Mitt is going to have to work hard to turn the tables back to him.

I predict, more people tune in to watch the Ryan/Biden debate, than at least 1 of the Obama/Romney ones.

Forum List

Back