Paul Ryan is the VP pick

Romney for VP! Oh. Is it too late. :razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxMZ1WdINs]Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube[/ame]

Fifth generation millionnaire idiot...I know- let's lower taxes on the rich and destroy Medicare! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's how we got our first Dem congressman last year! LOL

Wait until they start showing all Ryan's remarks praising Ayn Rand. :lol:

Rob Zerban For Congress

It will be a field day. I have a hard time believing it's really Ryan (Romney's pick).

Another risk with Ryan is the congressman's record of affection for the controversial libertarian writer Ayn Rand.

The late Rand, who was born Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum to Jewish parents in St. Petersburg, Russia, espoused a philosophy known as Objectivism, which celebrated self-interest and laissez faire capitalism and opposed altruism.

Ryan had a long record of praise for Rand and her influence on him, though earlier this year he attempted to distance himself from her ideas. He dismissed as an “urban legend” the notion that he was an Ayn Rand devotee: “I reject her philosophy,” which he described as “atheist” and “completely antithetical to mine.”

Last edited:
I think it is great that the Republicans are finally admitting they want to kill Social Security and Medicare.

This should make it easy for us.

He certainly saw the writing on the wall that the majority of the electorate has since come to see in the same light.

AP just called it for Paul Ryan.....:eusa_clap: Now we know.....yea!!!!

It couldn't be a more stark choice now for which direction people think will be best to tackle the economic issues of our day.

315349_472137782797205_1723222686_n.jpg

He certainly saw the writing on the wall that the majority of the electorate has since come to see in the same light.

AP just called it for Paul Ryan.....:eusa_clap: Now we know.....yea!!!!

It couldn't be a more stark choice now for which direction people think will be best to tackle the economic issues of our day.

It's already working. The Lefties here are talking about the economy and budget. :lol:

Ryan is gonna chew Biden up and spit him out.

He also will be the mean dog in the duo that will go after Obama on the economy.

I can't wait.

This is great news! The thought of having Paul "Ayn Rand" Ryan a heartbeat away from the presidency should thrill poor and middle class voters.

Well, Romney really is as dumb politically as I thought he may be.

I look forward to the fallout...

On April 1, 2009, Ryan introduced his alternative to the 2010 United States federal budget. This alternative budget would have eliminated the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, lowered the top tax rate to 25%, introduced an 8.5% value-added consumption tax, and imposed a five-year spending freeze on all discretionary spending.[42] It would also have replaced Medicare.[43] Instead, it proposed that starting in 2021, the federal government would pay part of the cost of private medical insurance for individuals turning 65.[43] Ryan's proposed budget would also have allowed taxpayers to opt out of the federal income taxation system with itemized deductions, and instead pay a flat 10 percent of adjusted gross income up to $100,000 and 25 percent on any remaining income.[44] Ryan's proposed budget was heavily criticized by opponents for the lack of concrete numbers.[45] It was ultimately rejected in the house by a vote of 293-137, with 38 Republicans in opposition.[46]

In late January 2010, Ryan released a new version of his Roadmap.[47] The modified plan would: give across the board tax cuts by reducing income tax rates; eliminate income taxes on capital gains, dividends, and interest; and abolish the corporate income tax, estate tax, and alternative minimum tax. The plan would privatize a portion of Social Security,[48][49] eliminate the tax exclusion for employer-sponsored health insurance,[49] and privatize Medicare.[48][49]

Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ryan is gonna chew Biden up and spit him out.

He also will be the mean dog in the duo that will go after Obama on the economy.

I can't wait.

Poor Joe...his age is so going to show. He won't be able to keep up with the young buck.:D

Wow.

A pair who understand the economy against a duo of morons (Obama and Biden).

This should be fun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back