Paul Ryan is Caught in a Lie

bigrebnc merely delays the inevitable to the already concrete: the OP is fail and bigrebnc is getting his ass kicked as his deflections are batted aside one after another, as he too will fail. Watch how he comes to my whistle.

Last edited:
bigrebnc merely delays the inevitable to the already concrete: the OP is fail and bigrebnc is getting his ass kicked as his deflections are batted aside one after another, as he too will fail.

When I guess my ass kick I will let you know. I see a lot of fake rage coming from the little pussy cat thug.

You came quickly, did not you not, little squeaker squawker.

Ryan is a pussy, you are a pussy, and the whole far right are pussies, some literally.

But the point is this: the Catholic Church has every right to distance itself from an erring member who falsified the foundation of his beliefs.

I don't know if he is finished in politics, but he has no chance for higher office now.

irrelevant dodge.

So it all depends on the party affiliation if you care if a political lies or not. and yes you gave a non answer.
And before you say it. The video was not about Ryan lying it was about him not listening to the dictates of the church.

As usual you display a total misunderstanding of the argument.
That's because he's a retard who doesn't understand how government functions.

He's also one of the most fundamentally dishonest posters on USMB.

You came quickly, did not you not, little squeaker squawker.

Ryan is a pussy, you are a pussy, and the whole far right are pussies, some literally.

But the point is this: the Catholic Church has every right to distance itself from an erring member who falsified the foundation of his beliefs.

I don't know if he is finished in politics, but he has no chance for higher office now.
Rob Zerban For Congress

So it all depends on the party affiliation if you care if a political lies or not. and yes you gave a non answer.
And before you say it. The video was not about Ryan lying it was about him not listening to the dictates of the church.

As usual you display a total misunderstanding of the argument.
That's because he's a retard who doesn't understand how government functions.

He's also one of the most fundamentally dishonest posters on USMB.

Retard the government does not function how you think it should function. Get a civics book read it then get back too me when your done.

This is awesome. :lol:

The Last Word - Paul Ryan rewrites Paul Ryan - YouTube

How does he think he was going to get away with this? Has he never heard of tape recorders?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Gosh, what an unbiased analysis... :rolleyes:

What a fucking shameless shill this O'Donnel asshole is.

Forum List

Back