Paul Ryan Insists He Didn’t Take Stimulus Money, Then Realizes He Totally Did

If stimulus money can't create jobs - in fact, many so-called conservatives here have claimed it cost jobs -then why would Mr Ryan accept it?

In order to help his community lose jobs?

You do understand had you read the story or were actually familiar with the facts.

You wouldnt have looked very stupid right there.

But hey this is america where the 1st amendment sometimes applies.........

he asked a reasonable question your just too stupid to understand it proves your guy is a pandering lying asshole

If stimulus money can't create jobs - in fact, many so-called conservatives here have claimed it cost jobs -then why would Mr Ryan accept it?

You do understand had you read the story or were actually familiar with the facts.

I understood it just fine.

I notice you're not willing to take a stab at answering the question. You'd prefer divert attention by questioning my intelligence.

OK then. We'll try again:

Did the stimulus program create jobs in the states where the money was spent?

I notice you're not willing to take a stab at answering the question. You'd prefer divert attention by questioning my intelligence.

OK then.

Why should anyone answer a question of false premise?

Can you start there. I dont consider you one of the usual hacks. So I am keeping my powder dry.....for the moment............

OK then.

Why should anyone answer a question of false premise?

Can you start there. I dont consider you one of the usual hacks. So I am keeping my powder dry.....for the moment............

There's no false premise in the question.

so he says the stimlulus will created jobs and asks for the money and then tells you fools he didnt repetedly and then gets caught by the paper trail and has to amitt he asked for stim and this idiot doesnt think it consitutes a lie?

damn you are zombies

Did you miss the part about 'Constituent Services', or did you just decide to ignore it because it doesn't fit your narrative?

See this is the thing, unless Romney and/or Ryan rape a baby, I'm voting for them. So lie away Ryan.

so he says the stimlulus will created jobs and asks for the money and then tells you fools he didnt repetedly and then gets caught by the paper trail and has to amitt he asked for stim and this idiot doesnt think it consitutes a lie?

damn you are zombies

Did you miss the part about 'Constituent Services', or did you just decide to ignore it because it doesn't fit your narrative?

How does that mean he did not ask for the money?

how does it mean he did not say in asking for the money that he knew it would create Jobs and be good for his state?

there you have it

they are zombies

tmclippie.png

Forum List

Back