Paul Ryan gets to Debate that idiot Biden

Biden_brain.jpg

I prefer my own imagey about Biden(below). It's intent was to be a bit more subtle than the "Biden Brain" image.(above)
The viewer can click on the image get more info about its purported meaning.

A Square Joe Biden? by Bill A, on Flickr

and ultimately, that is what will be indefensible for him and romney.

as long as people understand what it is he wants to do.

i look forward to them having to answer the question "on what planet and in what alternate reality, do you think senior citizens can purchase health insurance for $7,000 a year?"

now *that* should be amusing.

Oh the health care debates should be hysterical.

If everyone in America wants to be taxed to death right across the board you can get free health care too.

Just think, the government being allowed to tax you right at the source of your income for your "free health care".

Embrace it jillian. It's on your horizon.

Can you explain to the rest of us where in Obamacare people get free healthcare?

Oh the health care debates should be hysterical.

If everyone in America wants to be taxed to death right across the board you can get free health care too.

Just think, the government being allowed to tax you right at the source of your income for your "free health care".

Embrace it jillian. It's on your horizon.

you understand that most normal people aren't so stupid that they think ryan's "plan" is good for anyone but the ryan's and romney's of the world, right?

but then again, you've never had to buy health coverage, have you?

because that would explain your lack of understanding about the realities.

I do buy it and you seem to have a lack of understanding of how the free market system lowers costs with competition when working as it should without government manipulating the market. Do they teach economics in Law school? Oh wait… I learned that much in high school

The hilarity of the Biden / Ryan debate will be watching the moderators attempting to protect the clueless fuck Biden by controlling the questions.

Ryan schools Obama and Biden...Obama had that same look he gave Netanyahu has he schooled Obama...That look is priceless

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyzpAq5HfZA]Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) schools Obama on Healthcare - YouTube[/ame]

If I had to just go off paper...I'd give the edge to Vice President Joe Biden.

Joe Biden

Biden was first elected to the Senate in 1972 and became the sixth-youngest senator in U.S. history. He was re-elected to the Senate six times, was the fourth most senior senator at the time of his resignation, and is the 15th-longest serving Senator in history. Biden was a long-time member and former chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee. His strong advocacy helped bring about U.S. military assistance and intervention during the Bosnian War.

Paul Ryan

Ryan currently chairs the House Budget Committee, where he has played a prominent role in the Republican Party's budget proposals. As an alternative to the 2012 budget proposal of President Barack Obama, Ryan introduced a plan, The Path to Prosperity, in April 2011 which included significant changes to Medicare. He then helped introduce the similar The Path to Prosperity: A Blueprint for American Renewal in March 2012, in response to Obama's 2013 budget.[7] Ryan is one of the three co-founders of the Young Guns Program, an electoral recruitment and campaign effort by House Republicans. On August 11, 2012, Ryan was chosen by Mitt Romney to be his vice presidential running mate.[8]

Last edited:
I do buy it and you seem to have a lack of understanding of how the free market system lowers costs with competition when working as it should without government manipulating the market. Do they teach economics in Law school? Oh wait… I learned that much in high school

Then why do your heroes in the Zionist Entity have Socialized Medicine if private health care is all that and a bag of chips?

The problem with a "free market" is that they'd only insure the healthy at a reasonable rate, and the people with illnesses would pay an exhorbitant fee.

Ryan schools Obama and Biden...Obama had that same look he gave Netanyahu has he schooled Obama...That look is priceless

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) schools Obama on Healthcare - YouTube

Clips aside, most people thought Obama schooled the Republicans at that meeting.

Oh, yeah, and then ObamaCare passed.

yeah, and it doesn't bother you in the least in the WAY it was passed (Pelsoi telling us we have to PASS it to see what's in it) and was against the will of the people..

you should be proud and pretty sure you will vote for the little commie dictators again

Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) schools Obama on Healthcare - YouTube

Clips aside, most people thought Obama schooled the Republicans at that meeting.

Oh, yeah, and then ObamaCare passed.

yeah, and it doesn't bother you in the least in the WAY it was passed (Pelsoi telling us we have to PASS it to see what's in it) and was against the will of the people..

you should be proud and pretty sure you will vote for the little commie dictators again

No, it doesn't bother me that we had to pass it over the will of stupid people who believed garbage about Death Panels...

I'm just disappointed it didn't have provisions to sterlize those people in the interest of evolution.

This guy is an embarrassment I know there is a thread on this but this vid also belongs here...Can Obama win again with this nut job out there? I doubt it:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xxUxO820PE]Joe Biden To Supporters: Mitt Romney Will 'Put You All Back In Chains' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back