Paul Ryan forced to admit..."I'M A FUCKING LIAR"

16 hours ago
Rep. Paul Ryan: 'I really misspoke'

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

(CNN) – House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan said Sunday he misspoke earlier in the week when he accused military officials of not being honest about the Pentagon budget.

“I really misspoke,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I didn’t mean to make that kind of an impression. So, I was clumsy in how I was describing the point I was trying to make.”

On Thursday, the Wisconsin congressman said senior military leaders had been misleading when they defended a decrease in Pentagon spending proposals. He argued that the generals were not “giving us their true advice” and accused them of toeing an administration line.

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the (administration's) Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said.

His comments came after he unveiled his plan for the 2013 budget, which was passed by the Republican-controlled House on Thursday. The GOP proposal protects defense spending by replacing a $55 billion scheduled cut in the Pentagon budget with cuts elsewhere in the federal government.

Republicans have long argued against the previously arranged Pentagon cuts, reached in a deal between Congress and the White House in August, and praised Ryan’s budget for undoing the reductions.

However, Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to Ryan’s remarks in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, saying “there’s a difference between having someone say they don’t believe what you said versus ... calling us, collectively, liars.”

Dempsey stood by his testimony before Congress earlier this year in which he said the Pentagon’s budget was based on a “strategy-driven” process.

On Sunday, Ryan told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley that he called Dempsey to apologize and clarify his comments.
Rep. Paul Ryan: ‘I really misspoke’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Why in the FUCK do you trust LIARS, CONZ?

Especially ones who call our military leaders LIARS and in bed with Obama?

God...what moral pieces of shit you rat-fucking CONZ are.

Lying.
Pedophilia.
Airport Men's Room Foot tapping.
Murdering 100,000 Iraqi civilians for nothing.
Running up massive debt for your failed right wing agenda that's fucked the middle class.

I don't think CONZ could do more damage to this country and it's people if they were PAID ENEMY AGENTS!

They let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Who knows what they were promised.

here is THEY again.....these people sure get around.....

Those aren't wedge issue introduced by Democrats. They were introduced by Republicans.

That's not true and you know it. Obama thru Obamacare tried to force the Catholic church to provide services that went against their religious teachings. When conservatives came to their defense because it was unconstitutional, liberals tried to create a "war on women" issue out of it. Those are the verifiable facts of the matter. No one was arguing for political policies to deny women contraceptives, but many Dems are still beating that drum. It's a fake issue generated purely as a wedge.

Sure it's true. Religion can not impose policy in the commercial space. This was decided by the Civil rights act.

Sallow, you've been reduced to grasping at straws. You used to be better than that. Businesses can impose any policy they want as long as it doesn't violate civil rights. Since when did getting an abortion or having your employer provided insurance pay for contraceptives become a civil rights matter? I really want to hear your answer on this one. :cuckoo:

Paul Ryan forced to admit..."I'M A FUCKING LIAR"
Whoops!!!!

I thought (maybe) he'd admitted being a.....

*​

"Ryan’s congressional ascent, all the way to the top spot on the Budget Committee, began with his Social Security-funded college education.

“Ryan credits his father’s death and the care of his grandmother as giving him first-hand experience as to how social service programs work,” WI Magazine wrote, referencing his Alzheimer’s-stricken grandmother, also a beneficiary of the social programs Ryan now opposes, who moved in with Ryan and his mother after his father died.

Without the Social Security benefits he received, Ryan would have had more difficulty attending college, and wouldn’t have become “Wisconsin’s fiscal dreamboat,” as the profile dubs him, or, as Democrats nationwide have painted him, the Enemy Number 1 to seniors and social services."

Paul Ryan;
"Bootstrap-Boy"
!!

r-PAUL-RYAN-large570.jpg

16 hours ago
Rep. Paul Ryan: 'I really misspoke'

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

(CNN) – House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan said Sunday he misspoke earlier in the week when he accused military officials of not being honest about the Pentagon budget.

“I really misspoke,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I didn’t mean to make that kind of an impression. So, I was clumsy in how I was describing the point I was trying to make.”

On Thursday, the Wisconsin congressman said senior military leaders had been misleading when they defended a decrease in Pentagon spending proposals. He argued that the generals were not “giving us their true advice” and accused them of toeing an administration line.

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the (administration's) Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said.

His comments came after he unveiled his plan for the 2013 budget, which was passed by the Republican-controlled House on Thursday. The GOP proposal protects defense spending by replacing a $55 billion scheduled cut in the Pentagon budget with cuts elsewhere in the federal government.

Republicans have long argued against the previously arranged Pentagon cuts, reached in a deal between Congress and the White House in August, and praised Ryan’s budget for undoing the reductions.

However, Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to Ryan’s remarks in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, saying “there’s a difference between having someone say they don’t believe what you said versus ... calling us, collectively, liars.”

Dempsey stood by his testimony before Congress earlier this year in which he said the Pentagon’s budget was based on a “strategy-driven” process.

On Sunday, Ryan told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley that he called Dempsey to apologize and clarify his comments.
Rep. Paul Ryan: ‘I really misspoke’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Why in the FUCK do you trust LIARS, CONZ?

Especially ones who call our military leaders LIARS and in bed with Obama?

God...what moral pieces of shit you rat-fucking CONZ are.

Lying.
Pedophilia.
Airport Men's Room Foot tapping.
Murdering 100,000 Iraqi civilians for nothing.
Running up massive debt for your failed right wing agenda that's fucked the middle class.

I don't think CONZ could do more damage to this country and it's people if they were PAID ENEMY AGENTS!

They let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Who knows what they were promised.

Clinton is a conservative?

I did not see that coming.

Forum List

Back