Paul Ryan Fakes Washing Dishes at Ohio Soup Kitchen (they were already clean)

Like saving GM and killing Bin Laden? He seems to have answered those challenges pretty well.

holy smoke, that's all you people can come up with...HE didn't save GM, ..he USED our monies to save his UNION BUDDIES JOBS, and we got ripped off in the process.

That's just the tip of the iceberg Stephanie. Obama has done more in his 4 years than Jr. did in 8.

And that was while working against a hostile Congress that was taken over by teabaggers.

really, maybe you should ask those 23million out of work just how much Obama has done?
but you obamaBots must dream

Pete White: "What an ignorant President St. Vincent De Paul Society has in charge, Brian Antal. I will never donate to helping St. Vincent De Paul Society agency again as long as this man is in charge.

Mr. Antal, do not send me any more direct mail begging for donations. Apparently St. Vincent De Paul Society doesn't need community support. According to Mr. Antal, they don't want any help from a Vice Presidental nominee!

I will research St. Vincent De Paul Society and report to the media what their budget is and where the money goes. How much in donations is to feed the needy versus paying "administration" costs of personnel like Mr. Antal?

Any president of a non-profit organization surely understands the value of free, positive, publicity from the press. Especially on television with a Vice Presidential candidate. How can Antal not understand this concept of public relations? Instead of making this a positive story for St. Vincent De Paul Society, he has turned it into a public relations fiasco that was even reported on MSNBC on the Lawrence O'Donnell show on Monday, October 15th, 2012.

Antal says the Vice President Paul Ryan campaign ramrodded their way into the facility. Did thee campaign break down the door? Where the police called? Were people arrested?

Further reading of the story indicates that St. Paul's coordinator, Mrs. Sherba, granted permission to the campaign to help. Which is it Mr. Antal? Sounds like your organization is run like the Obama administration: no one knows what the hell is going on and always blames someone below them for the decisions made by the organization.

This "president" of St. Vincent De Paul Society, Brian Antal, is totally disrespectful and out of line. Wonder how much money he makes from this "charity"?

I have donated to the past to their cause. NEVER AGAIN.

I believe St. Vincent De Paul should take a look at their leadership and decide if a change may be beneficial to the organization."

Report: Charity President Objects To Paul Ryan’s Soup Kitchen Photo Op

Brian J. Antal, the president of an Ohio charity for the homeless, is objecting to a photo op staged by the Romney campaign on Saturday that featured vice presidential running mate Paul Ryan washing pots and pans that had already appeared to be clean, Felicia Sonmez of the Washington Post reports:

“We’re a faith-based organization; we are apolitical because the majority of our funding is from private donations,” Antal said in a phone interview Monday afternoon. “It’s strictly in our bylaws not to do it. They showed up there and they did not have permission. They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”

He added: “The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall.”

Antal was concerned about charity donors who's support may have been swayed given the political nature of the event. The Romney campaign did seek prior permission with a person in charge on-site, but, according to Antal, they did not go through appropriate channels.

“Had they asked for permission, it wouldn’t have been granted. … But I certainly wouldn’t have let him wash clean pans and then take a picture,” Antal told the Post.

AP966001459534.jpg

And now for the truth.

Ryan did wash dirty dishes during soup kitchen visit - First Read

Antal admitted he was wrong and that Ryan and family washed dirty dishes. Further it is pointed out he was not there so was lying when he made the first statement. No surprise since he is a democrat.

For those that missed it.

holy smoke, that's all you people can come up with...HE didn't save GM, ..he USED our monies to save his UNION BUDDIES JOBS, and we got ripped off in the process.

That's just the tip of the iceberg Stephanie. Obama has done more in his 4 years than Jr. did in 8.

And that was while working against a hostile Congress that was taken over by teabaggers.

really, maybe you should ask those 23million out of work just how much Obama has done?

Obama had a jobs bill but Repubs voted it down. Don't you know the Repubs have been out to destroy Obama since inauguration day? Why would an ordinary working person cheerlead for these sharks/

And now for the truth.

Antal admitted he was wrong and that Ryan and family washed dirty dishes. Further it is pointed out he was not there so was lying when he made the first statement. No surprise since he is a democrat.

I can see he washed dishes by how dirty his apron is. Ever work in a restaurant?

Obama had a jobs bill but Repubs voted it down. Don't you know the Repubs have been out to destroy Obama since inauguration day? Why would an ordinary working person cheerlead for these sharks/

HE GOT his jobs bill, 800 BILLION dollars that was suppose to give us SHOVEL READY JOBS and keep unemployment below 8%...

so why would anyone cheerlead for that shark

you sure do have all the talking points down pat though, think for yourself someday

And now for the truth.

I can see he washed dishes by how dirty his apron is. Ever work in a restaurant?

Yes, and my apron didn't get dirty until after the first half hour. How long do you think Ryan spent washing dishes for this photo-op? Five, ten minutes?

Who created more private sector jobs? Dubya in eight years or Obama in less than four?

Yes, and my apron didn't get dirty until after the first half hour. How long do you think Ryan spent washing dishes for this photo-op? Five, ten minutes?

Long enough to take a picture. That apron wouldn't look that clean even after five minutes unless your working a slow shift. Photo ops are what politicians are all about any way, both parties.

And now for the truth.

Note he's also wearing his watch.

The woman who runs the place pointed out all the already clean dishes before Prince Ryan condescended to stop by. If you listen to the audio, you'll hear him telling the room at large that you need more soap. Like the staff of volunteers doesn't know how to do the jobs they don't get paid for.

Dick Tuck
Who created more private sector jobs? Dubya in eight years or Obama in less than four?

Yes, and how many jobs has RobMe destroyed? And how many has LyinRyan voted/filibustered against?

Little twerp ryan thought this would be a reeel impressive photo op. He was wrong because not everyone falls for his lyin shit.

ONE pre-washed pan, at the most.

Check out the look on his wife's face. She's never seen him with a soapy dish in his hand.

You dingbats defend the indefensible.

He's not called LyinRyan fer nuthin'.

Obama would NEVER fake a photo, huh.....

shouldweturnonthelaptops.jpg

CIA admits: no live footage of raid
The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.
A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.
CIA ADMITS: OBAMA SITUATION ROOM PICS STAGED; NO VIDEO OF RAID « PKPolitics Discuss

In other words, you have no idea what all those people are looking at. Was it a briefing? Was it a video feed to someone who gave them status updates? You're a douchebag idiot.

Michael Shaw: Reading the Pictures: Did Ryan Campaign Fake Photo Op at Ohio Soup Kitchen, and Did Media Enable It?

And, it was that great and non-existent "liberal media conspiracy" that helped LyinRyan lie some more.

Looking at the pictures published by CBS, AP, NBC and the NYT, it appears as if Paul Ryan rolled up his sleeves and helped clean up after a meal served at an Ohio soup kitchen. That's in contrast, though, to the WaPo post which indicates Ryan not only arrived after all the homeless diners had left, but also after the kitchen was cleaned up.

Although cautiously worded, the WaPo story indicates that Ryan, with his family present and donning aprons, took already clean dishes, then soaped them up and washed them for the cameras as if he was really contributing.

Forum List

Back