Paul Ryan exposed as weasel that doesn't have courage

The Republican platform opposes abortions in any instance, including rape (Forcible or otherwise).

Why would we expect to the party's candidate for VP to disagree?

thats actually a lie but you already knows this....Many republicans like me do believe abortion is murder but it is not the party platform.....

What you might believe is irrelevant. Your party's platform - the written platform that lays out the beliefs and ideas of the Republican Party - opposes abortion in all cases including rape an incest. It makes no exceptions.

My comment wasn't a lie. It was a fact. That's the party with whom you've tossed your anchor.

The Republican platform opposes abortions in any instance, including rape (Forcible or otherwise).

thats actually a lie but you already knows this....Many republicans like me do believe abortion is murder but it is not the party platform.....

What you might believe is irrelevant. Your party's platform - the written platform that lays out the beliefs and ideas of the Republican Party - opposes abortion in all cases including rape an incest. It makes no exceptions.

My comment wasn't a lie. It was a fact. That's the party with whom you've tossed your anchor.

You are lying as they havent yet decided what will be the final platform language..

Dont try it again..........

You are lying as they havent yet decided what will be the final platform language..

Don't call me a liar when you're so misinformed.

The current Republican platform contains the exact same language that is in the platform passed by committee and up for a vote Monday.

In other words, both the old version of the platform, the one most recently approved, and the latest version, due to be voted Monday, contain the language.

5:35 p.m. | Updated Even as the Republican establishment continued to call for Representative Todd Akin of Missouri to drop out of his Senate race because of his comments on rape and abortion, Republicans approved platform language on Tuesday calling for a constitutional amendment outlawing abortion with no explicit exceptions for cases of rape or incest.

The anti-abortion plank, approved by the Republican platform committee Tuesday morning in Tampa, Fla., was
similar to the planks Republicans have included in their recent party platforms, which also called for a constitutional ban on abortions. The full convention is set to vote on the party’s platform on Monday.
G.O.P. Approves Strict Anti-abortion Language in Party Platform - NYTimes.com

No, actually he claimed that it was both consensual and forcible.

Katz, correct me if I am wrong, but was your intent behind the a fore mentioned post to show that because he had 'consent' on tape, he could CLAIM it was consensual, even though the fact she was drugged made it rape and in actual fact, NOT consensual?
did you miss this?

Forcible rape can include consensual sex, that's why it's hard to quantify.

Of course, he's free to now backtrack if he wishes.

If the act of sex was by use of a drug, which is becoming more of an issue now than it ever was, you don't have a rape case. You have a drug case because without a single doubt, the rapist claims that the drug had nothing to with the consent. She intended to consent whether or not she was drugged. Actually now, it's even worse. Can a woman claim to be the victim of a forcible rape if she doesn't know she's been raped? Many women wake up, fully dressed, told they fell asleep on the sofa and don't know they've been raped until photos show up on some guys facebook page!

The issue under discussion isn't just rape, it's forcible rape that is more than rape but rape by use of force. We can clearly see from the tape that there was no force involved. We have direct evidence of consent. So, consent is a non-issue. It's whether the consent is vitiated by the drug. That's the case. The drug vitiates the consent, it's forcible rape. See how that works. Whether consent is vitiated by some other factor. Drugs, fraud, many factors can turn consensual sex into forcible rape. Some factors can't. That's why it's hard to quantify.

Yes, children, forcible rape can indeed include consensual sex.

Don't call me a liar when you're so misinformed.

The current Republican platform contains the exact same language that is in the platform passed by committee and up for a vote Monday.

In other words, both the old version of the platform, the one most recently approved, and the latest version, due to be voted Monday, contain the language.

5:35 p.m. | Updated Even as the Republican establishment continued to call for Representative Todd Akin of Missouri to drop out of his Senate race because of his comments on rape and abortion, Republicans approved platform language on Tuesday calling for a constitutional amendment outlawing abortion with no explicit exceptions for cases of rape or incest.

The anti-abortion plank, approved by the Republican platform committee Tuesday morning in Tampa, Fla., was
similar to the planks Republicans have included in their recent party platforms, which also called for a constitutional ban on abortions. The full convention is set to vote on the party’s platform on Monday.
G.O.P. Approves Strict Anti-abortion Language in Party Platform - NYTimes.com
LMAO cause we all know how fair the NYT is to the GOP and never like just ask Jason Blair LMAO

Katz, correct me if I am wrong, but was your intent behind the a fore mentioned post to show that because he had 'consent' on tape, he could CLAIM it was consensual, even though the fact she was drugged made it rape and in actual fact, NOT consensual?
did you miss this?

Forcible rape can include consensual sex, that's why it's hard to quantify.

If the act of sex was by use of a drug, which is becoming more of an issue now than it ever was, you don't have a rape case. You have a drug case because without a single doubt, the rapist claims that the drug had nothing to with the consent. She intended to consent whether or not she was drugged. Actually now, it's even worse. Can a woman claim to be the victim of a forcible rape if she doesn't know she's been raped? Many women wake up, fully dressed, told they fell asleep on the sofa and don't know they've been raped until photos show up on some guys facebook page!

The issue under discussion isn't just rape, it's forcible rape that is more than rape but rape by use of force. We can clearly see from the tape that there was no force involved. We have direct evidence of consent. So, consent is a non-issue. It's whether the consent is vitiated by the drug. That's the case. The drug vitiates the consent, it's forcible rape. See how that works. Whether consent is vitiated by some other factor. Drugs, fraud, many factors can turn consensual sex into forcible rape. Some factors can't. That's why it's hard to quantify.

No. it. can't.

My God, you are stupid.

The rapist can claim all he wants whatever he wants, but if she couldn't physically or mentally give consent then it wasn't consensual.

LMAO cause we all know how fair the NYT is to the GOP and never like just ask Jason Blair LMAO

So are they lying when the say it was just approved by the committee and will go to a vote Monday?

are they lying when they said it was part of the platform from previous years?

Or are you afraid to admit that this is the party with whom you've dropped an anchor?

did you miss this?

No. it. can't.

My God, you are stupid.

The rapist can claim all he wants whatever he wants, but if she couldn't physically or mentally give consent then it wasn't consensual.

Nope, it was forcible.

Do you understand it now, how forcible rape can be consensual sex? Or does it still elude you?

No. it. can't.

My God, you are stupid.

Nope, it was forcible.

Do you understand it now, how forcible rape can be consensual sex? Or does it still elude you?
Forcible rape can't be consensual sex. Feel free to keep pretending it can be.

No. it. can't.

My God, you are stupid.

Nope, it was forcible.

Forcible rape can't be consensual sex. Feel free to keep pretending it can be.

That's why you aren't a lawyer. You can totally miss the obvious.

I got neg rep's because Newby thinks this is a lie.

Sorry, Newby - this is fact. That's your party's platform, and it has been for the past 8 years.

Sorry, Newby - this is fact. That's your party's platform, and it has been for the past 8 years.
Too funny. She agrees with it herself, as far as I can tell.

What is up with Republicans all of a sudden pretending they don't oppose abortion?

Too funny. She agrees with it herself, as far as I can tell.

What is up with Republicans all of a sudden pretending they don't oppose abortion?

The way they run from their own platform, one might begin to think they want to hide their real beliefs. It's not my fault they let Tony Perkins take part in writing their platform:lol:

The bill he and Akin co-sponsored would have limited federal funding for abortion coverage to only “forcible rape” — language that was removed from the bill after an uproar from women’s rights activists. Though he has since apologized for using the term “legitimate rape,” Akin’s wording was seemingly a nod to the notion of “forcible rape” being the only kind of rape worthy of protections.

“Rape is rape. Rape is rape, period. End of story,” Ryan said when asked about the idea of “forcible rape” — language that existed in the bill Ryan supported.

Pressed on what Ryan meant when he co-sponsored the bill, Ryan repeated himself: “Rape is rape, and there’s no splitting hairs over rape.”

Paul Ryan Stands By His Abortion Record | TPM2012

Could you throw that fit with some intensity.....I am not feeling it.........

“I emphatically denounce Paul Ryan’s use of my band Twisted Sister’s song, ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It,’ in any capacity,” Snider told TPM in a statement relayed by his manager Tuesday. “There is almost nothing he stands for that I agree with except the use of the P90X.”

Mitt Romney and Ryan have faced complaints from musicians for using (or even just praising) their songs at events, most recently from the band Silversun Pickups. Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine also wrote an op-ed slamming Ryan after the vice presidential nominee said he enjoys his music.

A spokesman for Romney said the campaign is reviewing Snider’s request."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Forum List

Back