Paul Ryan: "Don’t vote for Ron Paul."

As soon as Romney or Ryan can give me a good reason to vote for them, and not just against the opposition, then I might consider it.

Yeah, it always better to cut off your nose just to spite your face. Watching you Ron Paul supporters pout like little bitches over the defeat of your candidate is comical. I have never seen a bigger bunch of poor losers act like such babies.

Either Mitt Romney or Barack Obama are going to be president. Period. Pick one. Figure out which one is closer to your values and vote for that one. Crying about Ron Paul is futile at this point. He was on the ballot, he had his fair shot, and the American people made it very clear they aren't interested in him. Even his own fucking son is backing Mitt Romney. If his own son can get over it, I think you crying little bitches can too.

Last edited:

As soon as Romney or Ryan can give me a good reason to vote for them, and not just against the opposition, then I might consider it.

Yeah, it always better to cut off your nose just to spite your face. Watching you Ron Paul supporters pout like little bitches over the defeat of your candidate is comical. I have never seen a bigger bunch of poor losers act like such babies.

Either Mitt Romney or Barack Obama are going to be president. Period. Pick one. Figure out which one is closer to your values and vote for that one. Crying about Ron Paul is futile at this point. He was on the ballot, he had his fair shot, and the American people made it very clear they aren't interested in him. Even his own fucking son is backing Mitt Romney. If his own son can get over it, I think you crying little bitches can too.

I don't give a shit about Ron Paul. I just won't vote for anyone who will cause harm to the country, so I could never vote for Obama or Romney.

How people like you can justify screwing over the country for a partisan vote is beyond me.

Well then I suggest you look in the mirror on November 6.

Is it conceivable that someone who identifies as libertarian would want Obama to be president more than Mitt Romney?

Would that be so outlandish?
*thinks*

*ponders*

*contemplates*

yes.

Which question did you answer? Hopefully it's the that would be so outlandish one.
Correct... That was what I was referring to.

Now I'm not a libertarian... But I do share a shitload of views with the libertarian party. And I can't for the life of me figure out how a true libertarian would think that Obama is better than Willard. They are both absolute shit options considering what the party stands for.

*thinks*

*ponders*

*contemplates*

yes.

Which question did you answer? Hopefully it's the that would be so outlandish one.

Now I'm not a libertarian... But I do share a shitload of views with the libertarian party. And I can't for the life of me figure out how a true libertarian would think that Obama is better than Willard. They are both absolute shit options considering what the party stands for.

Maybe they think Obama will be better on foreign policy, despite his obviously horrible record, than Romney would be, just as some believe Romney will be better on the economy. It's not an unreasonable conclusion.

Maybe they think Obama will be better on foreign policy, despite his obviously horrible record, than Romney would be, just as some believe Romney will be better on the economy. It's not an unreasonable conclusion.
I've noticed most libertarians don't work well with "better than the other guy"

There is right... And wrong. Both Obama and Willard are wrong on foreign policy.

I've noticed most libertarians don't work well with "better than the other guy"

There is right... And wrong. Both Obama and Willard are wrong on foreign policy.

Well I'm certainly in that category. It doesn't matter to me which one of them wins in November. However, libertarians are not a homogeneous blob. You'll find libertarians voting for Johnson, libertarians not voting, libertarians writing in Ron Paul, libertarians voting for Romney, and yes, even libertarians voting for Obama.

Last I heard Ron Paul and all his supporters are irrelevant so what does it matter who we vote for?

Well we're irrelevant in the sense that they despise us, and don't want us to have any influence in their party whatsoever. However, we had better get in line like an abused spouse and vote for who they tell us to vote for.

Forum List

Back