Paul Ryan: "Don’t vote for Ron Paul."

• Banned
Oh. I see this was prompted by someone in the audience.

"For those of us who would have voted in the primaries for, say, Ron Paul, why should we vote for you and not, say, libertarians or Vermin Supreme and the Pony Party or something like that?" a man from the audience asked during the question and answer session.

• Banned
Is it conceivable that someone who identifies as libertarian would want Obama to be president more than Mitt Romney?

Would that be so outlandish?

Here is the guy the idiot libertarian's like Dissent and Kennedy support:

For those wondering who "Vermin Supreme" is,*he's a candidate for president who ran primarily in New Hampshire. He travels the country wearing a boot over his head and promising free ponies for all Americans. You can learn more about him from this exclusive interview with Yahoo News in January:

Pretty much like Ron Paul! :lol:

• Banned

For those wondering who "Vermin Supreme" is,*he's a candidate for president who ran primarily in New Hampshire. He travels the country wearing a boot over his head and promising free ponies for all Americans. You can learn more about him from this exclusive interview with Yahoo News in January:

What Ron Paul proposes is more outlandish than that, in my view.

What Ron Paul proposes is more outlandish than that, in my view.

You're so right (and how sad is that?)

Is it conceivable that someone who identifies as libertarian would want Obama to be president more than Mitt Romney?

Oh yeah - Dissent already said so early today. He said he believes that Obama will collapse the nation (which he wants) and then the nation will turn to anarchy.

Seriously.... you can't make this shit up:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/249145-usmb-poll-17.html

What's the post number?

Not really. There are some libertarians who would prefer to see Romney, and some who would prefer to see Obama.

Well aren't you a clever one?

Not really. There are some libertarians who would prefer to see Romney, and some who would prefer to see Obama.

Some people don't understand that. :rofl:

I think people can understand that. There are libertarians on this board who are voting for Romney, but I don't think there are any voting for Obama. At least not that I know of. If there were I think people could understand it for the most part. What many people can't seem to grasp is the position of those of us who really don't care which one of them is President.

I think people can understand that. There are libertarians on this board who are voting for Romney, but I don't think there are any voting for Obama. At least not that I know of. If there were I think people could understand it for the most part. What many people can't seem to grasp is the position of those of us who really don't care which one of them is President.

I think manifold is one libertarian who is voting for Obama. He mostly posts in the flame zone, though.

I think manifold is one libertarian who is voting for Obama. He mostly posts in the flame zone, though.

Does Manifold consider himself a libertarian though? I know he voted for Ron Paul in the primary, but I've never actually seen him label his political beliefs in any way now that I think about it.

Gary Johnson even gets ignored on a Yahoo story about third party candidates!

Forum List

Back