Paul Ryan Collected $500,000 In Koch Contributions Days After House Passed Tax Law

The two parties are nothing alike.

The GOP is 90% white. They just passed tax cuts for the rich. If Democrats were like the GOP, they would be supporting those odious policies, not fighting them.

It's so obvious, why does it have to be explained?

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg
Ignorance is bliss.
Actually it's not. It's dangerous.

You cling to leftardism........you are clueless and blindly believe in "politics". All I can tell ya is that you better hope that President Trump and the white hats are able to take down the deep state operatives of the shadow government because if they can't? YOU are fucked......most of humanity is fucked.
Sadly way too many Americans buy into the propaganda that the two parties are different and not entirely owned and controlled by the globalists, big bankers, and the warmongering Deep State statists. I don't know how they can't see it, but they can't. They WANT to believe in fairy tales, because the truth is much too heinous to accept.

Dean thinks Obama is the exact opposite of Bush (as do so many Americans), yet clearly both men are nearly identical twins.

We can only hope Trump is more like JFK, but I have my doubts.

This was very good, right up to DEEP STATE!
So you don't believe it exists. Is that right?

"Ryan collected"? You mean, the Koch brothers donated. If true, so what? How many hundreds of millions of dollars have Democratic politicians "collected" from George Soros, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, etc., etc.? Oh, but that's okay, right? You only care when rich conservatives donate money to Republicans.

So because both sides do it, makes it right?

Clearly the extreme wealthy control the political class, by using their money to buy influence. This must stop.
Both sides do what? What are you talking about? Give examples.

Ignorance is bliss.

You cling to leftardism........you are clueless and blindly believe in "politics". All I can tell ya is that you better hope that President Trump and the white hats are able to take down the deep state operatives of the shadow government because if they can't? YOU are fucked......most of humanity is fucked.
Sadly way too many Americans buy into the propaganda that the two parties are different and not entirely owned and controlled by the globalists, big bankers, and the warmongering Deep State statists. I don't know how they can't see it, but they can't. They WANT to believe in fairy tales, because the truth is much too heinous to accept.

Dean thinks Obama is the exact opposite of Bush (as do so many Americans), yet clearly both men are nearly identical twins.

Nope sorry I do not believe in the DEEP STATE shadow government.

Ignorance is bliss.

What does that mean to you?

Some secret organization of men in trench coats who live secretly behind close doors and who pull the strings of government and have control over American lives? But in secret.

Oh, the GOP and their bizarre conspiracies. That's the problem with the lack of education. To them, every weird conspiratorial fantasy seems real.

"Ryan collected"? You mean, the Koch brothers donated. If true, so what? How many hundreds of millions of dollars have Democratic politicians "collected" from George Soros, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, etc., etc.? Oh, but that's okay, right? You only care when rich conservatives donate money to Republicans.

Clearly the extreme wealthy control the political class, by using their money to buy influence. This must stop.
Damn...WTF?

Both sides are bought and paid for by the extreme wealthy. How is this difficult for you to understand, when this has been true for decades?

Last edited:
Huffy post click bait, you got a real source to the report?

From the Republicans. Remember, Republicans saying they had to pass this tax cuts for the rich or their donors would stop giving them money? It was all in the news. It's impossible not to know that.

It's like Republicans telling us they are holding millions hostage. Mitch even put it into a tweet.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

All you have to do is listen. Republicans tell us what they are doing. Just listen.

Nice deflection, have you got a link to the report on political contributions that would substantiate the OP?

Well, politicians on both sides are controlled by outside forces with big money. The only way they can finance their campaigns. More energy should be put into advocating for taxpayer financed elections and serious prison time for politicians who take favors and money from the kochs, soros, adelsons, on and on. In many ways, those few individuals have more power over politicians than millions of voters. Another reason so many voters stay home on election day. Otherwise, it's just back and forth my party good, your party bad, over and over. Remember, both sides do this. You seem to think that democrats are honest and only care for the good of the country. Wrong.

Forum List

Back