Paul Ryan chews up Obama and spits him out

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
One of the best speeches I've heard in a long time. Delivered expertly in a professional manner with all the elements for a historical speech. So many great punch lines, mixed with humor, and case by case exposure of Obama's disappointing presidency over the last four years. I don't know how Obama is going to recover after the humiliation by Paul Ryan. Of course being the shameless liar and deceiver he is, you never know.

Kudos to Paul Ryan.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

One of the best speeches I've heard in a long time. Delivered expertly in a professional manner with all the elements for a historical speech. So many great punch lines, mixed with humor, and case by case exposure of Obama's disappointing presidency over the last four years. I don't know how Obama is going to recover after the humiliation by Paul Ryan. Of course being the shameless liar and deceiver he is, you never know.

Kudos to Paul Ryan.

Considering that what Ryan said was lies I don't believe he could even mop the floor with a real mop.
As far as Oblama, he was not debating ryan and he never will, he is just the VP. So wish and spit, it's all you got.
Your a little late there are already 3 threads already on this subject.

Kudos to Paul Ryan.

Considering that what Ryan said was lies I don't believe he could even mop the floor with a real mop.
As far as Oblama, he was not debating ryan and he never will, he is just the VP. So wish and spit, it's all you got.
Your a little late there are already 3 threads already on this subject.
It would be expected for Democrats to claim that what Ryan said was "lies". What else is new.

There were no lies.

Fucking ridiculous. Can't handle truth? Call it lie. Then sell "it's a lie" to people.

There were no lies.

Fucking ridiculous. Can't handle truth? Call it lie. Then sell "it's a lie" to people.
Yes, well, that's been the Obama modus operandi for the last four years. Lie, deny, and divert.

Nope, not lies............no matter how the left and the left indoctrinated MSM tries to spin it. He tore Obama apart.

Obama promised Jameison he'd keep that plant open for 100 more years.

You have your liars all out of sync.

Forum List

Back