Paul Ryan busted for lie

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
And a pretty pathetic one at that.
After Runner's World magazine called into question Paul Ryan's claim that he ran a marathon in less than three hours, the Republican vice presidential nominee backtracked. Ryan told The New Yorker, through a spokesman:

“The race was more than 20 years ago, but my brother Tobin—who ran Boston last year—reminds me that he is the owner of the fastest marathon in the family and has never himself ran a sub-three. If I were to do any rounding, it would certainly be to four hours, not three. He gave me a good ribbing over this at dinner tonight.”

Runners World: We Can't Verify Paul Ryan's Sub-3-Hour-Marathon Claim | TPM LiveWire

Paul Ryan Backtracks On Sub-3-Hour-Marathon Claim | TPM LiveWire

Is Michelle Obama lying here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Kenya is Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country - YouTube[/ame]

He strikes me as being a little light-in-the-loafers, like Warbler for instance, the way he goes on about his physical activity & pics w/ his trainer and all.

Last edited:
Ryan is a chronic liar - just like Romney.

modo-on-ryan-3.jpg

Paul Ryan busted for lie

This thread might as well be made into a sticky.

Because this thread title is going to need to be re-hashed virtually every day for the next two months. Ryan simply can't help himself and, surprise, people are actually paying attention.

He strikes me as being a little light-in-the-loafers, like Warbler for instance, the way he goes on about his physical activity & pics w/ his trainer and all.

He strikes me as someone willing to lie to make himself look good. Most people stop doing that after middle school.

He strikes me as someone willing to lie to make himself look good. Most people stop doing that after middle school.

Not Michelle Obama though right?

Give it a rest lefties. We don't even know where president Hussein was born and you are nit-picking a freaking race the VP candidate ran when he was 10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M7Rp_Ghv6k]Michelle Obama Admits Kenya is Barack Hussein Obama's Home Country - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back