Paul Ryan booed by constituents at town hall meeting

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...et-director-david-stockman-3.html#post3551745

Proving my point

What the hell? You neg repped me for asking a question? Is your vagina ok?

LOL, he neg repped me too, and I wasn't even talking to him directly. He's just an ass. What else would you expect? If you don't agree with him, you're a flaming liberal parasite who hates America, so you deserve the neg rep.

Hurt Feelers?:lol:

Personally, I could give a shit. You can't discuss anything on this board that makes any sense because the board is filled with a bunch of ideologues who have their heads stuck in the sand. You can neg rep me for that if you like, because like I said, I really could give a shit.

What has Bush TAXCUTS to do with RYAN and Saving Medicare?

*NOTHING* unless you like strawmen.
Ah yes, the patented CON$ervative Dumb Act when a point is made that they can't rebut!

The pull quote in the OP is ALL about taxes and not a word about Lyin' Ryan Destroying Medicare.
Pay attention.

Your problem is that YOU subscribed to the LIE of the OP.

Exhibit A: The subject cannot even accept TRUTHFUL FACTS.

Here you can see the subject refusing to accept the FACT that the RW politician, Ryan, got booed down by his own constituents, although its been recording in audio and visual for the world to see.

This is why nothing can get done, you can't reason with fools.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Ah yes, the patented CON$ervative Dumb Act when a point is made that they can't rebut!

The pull quote in the OP is ALL about taxes and not a word about Lyin' Ryan Destroying Medicare.
Pay attention.

Your problem is that YOU subscribed to the LIE of the OP.

Exhibit A: The subject cannot even accept TRUTHFUL FACTS.

Here you can see the subject refusing to accept the FACT that the RW politician, Ryan, got booed down by his own constituents, although its been recording in audio and visual for the world to see.

This is why nothing can get done, you can't reason with fools.
Exactly!

"You cannot reason a man out of a position he did not reach through reason."
- John Beaderstadt

btw, it's quite the insidious little trick that Ryan plays, i.e., exempting those 55 and over from having to lose Medicare.

Panders to the senior vote and raises the question,

if Ryan's plan is so great, why wouldn't he put older seniors into it?
Answer: because the plan isn't great, because you will be fucked in Ryan's plan.

Because they have already invested in the old plan. Might as well not change it right before they need it.

Duhhhhh :cuckoo:

Ryan's plan doesn't change a THING for those already subject to it. It will however give time to impliment changes for those future users of it, and gives them time to adjust their life planning.

Ryan is NOT trying to destroy it...he's trying to make it responsible, and viable.

So a person who's 54 who has been in the workforce for 30 years hasn't paid anything into the old system?

lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnE83A1Z4U]YouTube - ‪The Agenda Project: America The Beautiful‬‏[/ame]​

Forum List

Back