Paul Ryan Backed Democrat Lamb!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
There is no desire on the part of Paul Ryan/Kevin McCarthy or Mitch McConnell/John Cornyn to actually win seats in 2018. These GOP “leaders” would just as soon lose their majority position so they can go back to the comfortable indulgences of remaining in leadership in the minority status.

In the minority the leadership of the GOP are no longer threatened by President Trump and can hide behind the smokescreen of loyal opposition.

We're beginning to see the true status of the GOP RINOS.

Much more on this @ UniParty At Work – Paul Ryan SuperPac Campaigned to Elect Democrat Conor Lamb…

It does look as though they want to turn it over.

Well the GOP establishment tried to knife Trump in the back and get Hillary elected so yes, they would prefer if Dem's controlled the House or Senate so they could go back to shrugging their shoulders and blaming Dem's for their inaction.

Shocking if true. Gonna need a better source than "conservativeplayhouse", or treehouse or whatever that is.

Lamb is a Conservative, one with a 'D' in front of his name, based on his policies / beliefs. Of course Republicans like Ryan supported him...and why he was elected.

Running hardcore Leftists and Felons haven't worked the last several elections for Democrats, so they finally got smart - they ran a 'Conservative' (/ 'Republican').

:lmao:

Yeah I read it Paul Ryan claims Lamb is a conservative which is not true, Ryan was trying to claim this to save face or something I dunno, republicans are crazy nowadays.

Lamb is a Conservative, one with a 'D' in front of his name, based on his policies / beliefs. Of course Republicans like Ryan supported him...and why he was elected.

Running hardcore Leftists and Felons haven't worked the last several elections for Democrats, so they finally got smart - they ran a 'Conservative' (/ 'Republican').

He is not. There are moderate Democrats you know.

I love watching the desperate spin that Lamb ran as a Republican. Too funny.

Name one that did not vote as Pelosi told them to.

It has been one of the highlights of the week on here.

It has been one of the highlights of the week on here.

Lamb went from a progressive Pelsio sheep to a Republican when it became apparent he likely won. It’s silly.

Democrats have declared there is no room for Pro-Life Democrats and have demonized the living sh!te out of the NRA....guess what Lamb believes in / supports? According to the Democrats - like Schumer himself - Lamb is not a 'Moderate'. He is an UN-WANTED, UN-acceptable non-representative of the Democratic Party....but just got elected. lol

Almost as funny as your ability to look at everything he stands for / believes and still claim he is a liberal / 'Democrat'. Bwuhahaha.....

Yeah I read it Paul Ryan claims Lamb is a conservative which is not true, Ryan was trying to claim this to save face or something I dunno, republicans are crazy nowadays.
He was just following President Trump's LEAD.

President Trump and his minions were all out on the TV shows claiming that Lamb won because he took conservative positions and "ran as a republican" or "ran as a conservative".....

Sheesh, everyone on the right, has gone absolutely bonkers!!!! :eek:

No you idiot, he’s a conservative Democrat. He believes in healthcare and unions.

Almost as funny as your ability to look at everything he stands for / believes and still claim he is a liberal / 'Democrat'. Bwuhahaha.....

He isn’t a liberal Democrat. He’s a moderate Democrat. Many of the ads that were ran against him, including by the PAC mentioned in the OP, claimed he was a progressive Pelsio sheep. Saccone claimed to be “Trump before Trump was Trump” and didn’t disagree with the President on any issue. If it helps you sleep at night to pretend this wasn’t a defeat for the GOP have at it.

Forum List

Back