Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical ‘Personhood’ Bill

ryan-hates-women-3.jpg

Shitting Bull is at it again.

SNIP:

When Obama Voted For Infanticide

By Andrew C. McCarthy
February 9, 2012 5:20 P.M. Comments
0Peter has beaten me to the punch. What I personally find most offensive about the HHS mandate is the shock with which it has been met. Why? This is who Barack Obama is. There is no reason to be surprised by this. He is not being pulled to extremes by his base — he is the one doing the pulling.

Obama’s abortion extremism is such that, as a state legislator, he opposed protection for — I’ll use his words here — “that fetus, or child — however way you want to say describe it” when, contrary to the wishes of the women involved and their abortionists, there was “movement or some indication that, in fact, they’re not just coming out limp and dead.” Babies were inconveniently being born alive, self-styled health-care providers carted them off to utility rooms where they would be left to die. That is infanticide, plain and simple. In Illinois, people tried to stop this barbarism by supporting “born alive” legislation. Barack Obama fought them all the way.

That is not a secret. The Obamedia, of course, refused to cover it while they were running down Sarah Palin’s third-grade report card. The clueless John McCain failed to bring any attention to it. But it was far from unknown. I wrote about it in August 2008, and I was far from alone — at least among conservatives. My column was called, “Why Obama Really Voted For Infanticide: More important to protect abortion doctors than ‘that fetus, or child — however way you want to describe it’”:

all of it here
When Obama Voted For Infanticide - By Andrew C. McCarthy - The Corner - National Review Online

Now we're going to try the guilt by association route. Odd how this didn't bother you until after the news broke about his comments.
Never heard of Todd Akin prior to his monumental fuck-up.

But now we learn that he and Ryan are two peas in a pod, working together to deprive women of their rights.

Good choice, Mitt! :lol:

But you made sure you went and looked for a way to bring Ryan into it. It certainly didn't fall into your computer screen. Yeah, so is the whole Republican Party right? :eusa_boohoo: You guys are as predictable as yesterday's weather.
But you made sure you went and looked for a way to bring Ryan into it.
Lol you ppl are pretty predictable too. I guess, according to you, its somehow Synthaholic's fault Ryan cosponsored this bill.

Last edited:
Ryan and Akin have the same extremist positions on abortion. And Romney does too,

at least those are Romney's last known positions on abortion.

I would like to say that I am deeply impressed by the intelligence that Beretta 304 has displayed since coming to the forum.

He has outed California Girl and AmyNation and managed to get Full Auto to break Reagan's law.

His great understanding of human nature and knowledge of what is true is eclipsed only by Staph. He is solidly the #2.

Ryan and Akin have the same extremist positions on abortion. And Romney does too,

so now being pro-LIFE is extreme or as we see it called, RADICAL
don't worry, your Dear Leader is for infanticide, so you go with him

Now we're going to try the guilt by association route. Odd how this didn't bother you until after the news broke about his comments.
Never heard of Todd Akin prior to his monumental fuck-up.

But now we learn that he and Ryan are two peas in a pod, working together to deprive women of their rights.

Good choice, Mitt! :lol:

Go figure! I hope the Obama campaign hits hard on this!

403700918.jpg

Well maybe Obama will run on his positions on infanticide, don't you think that would be better?

so now being pro-LIFE is extreme or as we see it called, RADICAL
don't worry, your Dear Leader is for infanticide, so you go with him

Tell me what the extremist position against abortion is. There has to be one. Then tell me what the difference between that position and Ryan's and Akin's is.

Forum List

Back