Paul Ryan and Gov. Walker support unions......

This thread was on fire until I told the right wingers they were being punked.

Oh well........................it was fun trolling while it lasted.

Walker is a strong right-to-work advocate.

In the video shot on Jan. 18, 2011 - shortly before Walker's controversial budget-repair bill was introduced and spawned mass protests - Hendricks asked the governor whether he could make Wisconsin a "completely red state, and work on these unions, and become a right-to-work" state. The Republican donor was referring to right-to-work laws, which prohibit private-sector unions from compelling workers to pay union dues if the workers choose not to belong to the union.

Walker replied that his "first step" would be "to divide and conquer" through his budget-adjustment bill, which curtailed most collective bargaining for most public employee unions.

More: In film, Walker talks of 'divide and conquer' union strategy

If Scott Walker was a member here, I would rep him every day.

And if you weren't a pussy, I would neg you every other.

Thanks. Is the referee union public?

No it's not. But Walker is against private unions as well. See my reply to Papageorgio at post 13.

This one?

Governors and legislators in Republican-led states across the country could be emboldened to pursue the same type of curbs on union-worker rights that Mr. Walker installed, and to move forward on right-to-work legislation, which would bar contracts requiring employees in private-sector firms to be union members and pay union dues

Objection. the reporter is begging the question and speculating.

If something is "installed" that means it is already in place.

in·stall
   [in-stawl] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
1. to place in position or connect for service or use: to install a heating system; to install software on a computer.

2. to establish in an office, position, or place: to install oneself in new quarters.

3. to induct into an office or the like with ceremonies or formalities.

If something is installed, there is no speculation, because it's already there.

No it's not. But Walker is against private unions as well. See my reply to Papageorgio at post 13.

This one?

Governors and legislators in Republican-led states across the country could be emboldened to pursue the same type of curbs on union-worker rights that Mr. Walker installed, and to move forward on right-to-work legislation, which would bar contracts requiring employees in private-sector firms to be union members and pay union dues

Objection. the reporter is begging the question and speculating.

If something is "installed" that means it is already in place.

in·stall
   [in-stawl] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
1. to place in position or connect for service or use: to install a heating system; to install software on a computer.

2. to establish in an office, position, or place: to install oneself in new quarters.

3. to induct into an office or the like with ceremonies or formalities.

If something is installed, there is no speculation, because it's already there.

Walker installed restrictions on public sector unions. Which has exactly nothing do to with private sector unions. Exactly nothing to do with the NFL referees.

Seems those in a union are "better quality".

Seems those who are experienced tend to be "better quality".

What does the union have to do with it? If the replacement refs were unionized today would it make them better quality? No. What they need is time to adjust and experienced people around them who can correct their errors instead of compound them.

The liberal cocksuckers in this thread have their heads too far up their asses to realize it was Ryan and Walker's home team that got screwed. But go ahead and keep thinking they're flip flopping on the issue of public unions..... :rofl:

Never said anything about public sector unions. Just noticed that they are calling for union workers (the NFL refs) to return to work.

YOU are the one that tried to say I said it was public sector unions. I just said "unions", no qualifier attached.

Thats the problem with you guys, yep... you guys.

You can NEVER just accept it when you've been PWN'd... I have seen numerous con$, myself included, who were wrong or just made a mistake, and we own up to it.... not you guys.

You're NEVER wrong!
:wtf:

Union-busting Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has changed his stance on organized labor — at least when it comes to the NFL.
The conservative Republican, enraged that non-union replacement referees made a last-second controversial call that resulted in his beloved Green Bay Packers losing Monday night to the Seattle Seahawks, vented his frustrations Tuesday on Twitter.
"After catching a few hours of sleep, the #Packers game is still just as painful," he tweeted. He ended his missive with the hashtag, "#Returntherealrefs."

Read more: Gov. Walker wants NFL's union refs back - Washington Times Gov. Walker wants NFL's union refs back - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Are the government employees? Is the NFL a government agency? oh that's right he's always maintained he was after government unions and not private ones.....so quit lying about his record.....

Forum List

Back