Paul Ryan and Gov. Walker support unions......

Walker is a strong right-to-work advocate.

In the video shot on Jan. 18, 2011 - shortly before Walker's controversial budget-repair bill was introduced and spawned mass protests - Hendricks asked the governor whether he could make Wisconsin a "completely red state, and work on these unions, and become a right-to-work" state. The Republican donor was referring to right-to-work laws, which prohibit private-sector unions from compelling workers to pay union dues if the workers choose not to belong to the union.

Walker replied that his "first step" would be "to divide and conquer" through his budget-adjustment bill, which curtailed most collective bargaining for most public employee unions.

More: In film, Walker talks of 'divide and conquer' union strategy

Walker is a strong right-to-work advocate.

In the video shot on Jan. 18, 2011 - shortly before Walker's controversial budget-repair bill was introduced and spawned mass protests - Hendricks asked the governor whether he could make Wisconsin a "completely red state, and work on these unions, and become a right-to-work" state. The Republican donor was referring to right-to-work laws, which prohibit private-sector unions from compelling workers to pay union dues if the workers choose not to belong to the union.

Walker replied that his "first step" would be "to divide and conquer" through his budget-adjustment bill, which curtailed most collective bargaining for most public employee unions.

More: In film, Walker talks of 'divide and conquer' union strategy

Which means he's against both public AND private sector unions.

The other difference is the evidence that the regular NFL zebras are fairly competent, the public sector workers? ........:eusa_whistle:

This is "OFFICIALLY" the stupidest thread of the day. Bravo! That takes some doing.....

Coming from the stupidest poster on the board, it means nothing.......really...........
:dig:

You were PWNED in one post bro...

Driveby said:
The zebras are not part of a public sector union, another fail....

Game. Set. Match. PWNED!!!

Hey dude.................what part of supporting right to work (which Walker does) do you not get? That is against the private sector unions as well.

Coming from the stupidest poster on the board, it means nothing.......really...........
:dig:

You were PWNED in one post bro...

Driveby said:
The zebras are not part of a public sector union, another fail....

Game. Set. Match. PWNED!!!

Hey dude.................what part of supporting right to work (which Walker does) do you not get? That is against the private sector unions as well.

What he is against is forcing workers to pay dues to a union that worker does NOT want to be a member of.

Free association also means the freedom to NOT associate...

The liberal cocksuckers in this thread have their heads too far up their asses to realize it was Ryan and Walker's home team that got screwed. But go ahead and keep thinking they're flip flopping on the issue of public unions..... :rofl:

The liberal cocksuckers in this thread have their heads too far up their asses to realize it was Ryan and Walker's home team that got screwed. But go ahead and keep thinking they're flip flopping on the issue of public unions..... :rofl:

Never said anything about public sector unions. Just noticed that they are calling for union workers (the NFL refs) to return to work.

YOU are the one that tried to say I said it was public sector unions. I just said "unions", no qualifier attached.

Therein lies the hypocrisy...

Seems the GOP is against anything that supports the middle class, until it interferes with their lives.

Never said anything about public sector unions. Just noticed that they are calling for union workers (the NFL refs) to return to work.

YOU are the one that tried to say I said it was public sector unions. I just said "unions", no qualifier attached.

your thread title says...
Paul Ryan and Gov. Walker support unions

You are equating them being butthurt over their team getting screwed, with supporting unions (according to your thread title).

In other words... you're a dumb ass.

No, therein lies the abject stupidity of making the insane leap of assuming that calling for the return of NFL refs means they support unions.

You are equating them being butthurt over their team getting screwed, with supporting unions (according to your thread title).

Actually, they said that they need to get the real refs back, and if you're looking for the real refs to return to the game, you support the referee union because they are better at their jobs than the scab labor that the NFL hired.

I.e., you support this union at the very least.

Don't bother... they know the difference, they just don't get how stupid they come off engaging in such Sophistry.

Yanno what's funny? Even though I'm pretty well aware that neither of these men support unions, it's still fun to start a troll thread to see how many rabid right wingers I can reel in.

Good to know you rabid foaming righties are so easy to rile up.

Actually, they said that they need to get the real refs back, and if you're looking for the real refs to return to the game, you support the referee union because they are better at their jobs than the scab labor that the NFL hired.

I.e., you support this union at the very least.

bullshit. completely ridiculous assertion. you are still a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back