Paul Rino joins fox...... Not a good sign for fox.

It's gross that some of you consider a man with decency and a brain as a piece of shit. Is it because he said mean stuff about Trump during the campaign? Tell me what Ryan ever supported that was not conservative.
amnesty
Reagan actually gave illegals amnesty -- is he a lefty?

And Trump is a corporatist.....but since he claims to hate the same people you hate, you don't mind all that...
Reagan was a piece of shit.
This isnt about trump, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.

It's gross that some of you consider a man with decency and a brain as a piece of shit. Is it because he said mean stuff about Trump during the campaign? Tell me what Ryan ever supported that was not conservative.
amnesty
It was a sweetener for a proposed 24 bil for the Wall.
he did it before then too. Paul answered to the chamber of commerce. the chalber of commerce answers to cheap labor.

Amnes
It's gross that some of you consider a man with decency and a brain as a piece of shit. Is it because he said mean stuff about Trump during the campaign? Tell me what Ryan ever supported that was not conservative
Amnesty

amnesty

And Trump is a corporatist.....but since he claims to hate the same people you hate, you don't mind all that...
No, this is about your lack of consistency....

Basically all of your whiney ass complaining can be boiled down to "Me no likey Ryan because him said mean things about my daddy"
uncovering-the-pain-behind-your-childs-anger.jpg

Paul Ryan Gets New Gig On Fox News Parent Company's Board | HuffPost

Not content with the ratings such as they are.... with Fox clearly atop the pile....the right wing media giant is beginning to swing left in what can only result in a collapse for the hitherto conservative-leaning news outlet.

Ryan is a gutless puke.

Jo
What about Donna Brazille!?! She's gling there, too!

Ahh well apparently fox is going after what's left of MSNBC's depleted audience.

Jo

amnesty

Basically all of your whiney ass complaining can be boiled down to "Me no likey Ryan because him said mean things about my daddy"
View attachment 251092
What lack of consistency?
Your ass is assuming who and what i support.
Take your bullshit elsewhere.
PS faggot, i wrote in a D in 2016 ;)

amnesty

View attachment 251092
Fuk what you yapping about.....

You whining because Ryan didn't deep throat your cult leader 24 hrs a day.....

And no, I don't believe what the fuck you claim you did in 2016 -- in 2019 you a trump sycophant, which means you lie for sport...

Not content with the ratings such as they are.... with Fox clearly atop the pile....the right wing media giant is beginning to swing left in what can only result in a collapse for the hitherto conservative-leaning news outlet.

Ryan is a gutless puke.

Jo
What about Donna Brazille!?! She's gling there, too!

Ahh well apparently fox is going after what's left of MSNBC's depleted audience.

Jo
I wonder if this has anything to do with the new owners of Fox. This could be bad news.

View attachment 251092

And no, I don't believe what the fuck you claim you did in 2016 -- in 2019 you a trump sycophant, which means you lie for sport...
I dont even like trump. Wtf are you talking about you delusional butt fuck?
I dont like ryan because he is a typical pol. Not because he didnt follow trump like a sheep.
try your cliche bullshit on a partisan. It will work then

Ryan is a gutless puke.

Jo
It’s a Huff compost link. Anyone who seriously consults Huff compost has zero credibility and zero room for objective analysis.

In your PhD opinion.
Where did you get yours again?
Trump u?
Where do you get the chimp image from again?
Latest KKK meeting?
Huff is lefty propaganda. You cite them and you expose your bias and lack of objectivity.

Propaganda?
From a boy with a chimp pic moniker!
Irony personified
What chimp pic? What are you talking about?
Huff is propaganda. If you trust them, you’re a dupe.

Your pic looks like an Obama chimp insult to me.
Huff ??
I read The Telegraph.
Good right wing rag

View attachment 251092

I dont like ryan because he is a typical pol. Not because he didnt follow trump like a sheep.

Nice foul mouth.
Trump U?

He’s a career politician... It’s impossible for them to be conservative

View attachment 251092

Lol @ I don't like Trump

But yo lying ass likes EVERY POLICY that Trump pushes....so miss me with that "I don't like Trump" bullshit...Trump aint some republican anomaly...he is what the republican party has been for decades -- you folks just don't like it when he exposes the racist underpinnings of your bullshit so-called conservative movement....

View attachment 251092

Lol @ I don't like Trump

But yo lying ass likes EVERY POLICY that Trump pushes....so miss me with that "I don't like Trump" bullshit...Trump aint some republican anomaly...he is what the republican party has been for decades -- you folks just don't like it when he exposes the racist underpinnings of your bullshit so-called conservative movement....

Ahh another under rock dweller who can't form a single coherent thought without using the word racist.

Correct..... Don't particularly like the man. Yep.... So far his policies have been golden.
Also ..... Care to back up on that broad brush Idiocy and explain to me who the never Trump Republicans are?

Jo

Ryan is a gutless puke.

Jo

"Right-Wing media giant"? Boy, do they have you snookered! :eek:

Ah well whatever they are it's definitely changing.

Jo

Ryan is a gutless puke.

Jo

"Right-Wing media giant"? Boy, do they have you snookered! :eek:

Ah well whatever they are it's definitely changing.

Jo

My point is that they just regurgitate the exact same globalist AP news as the other outlets and put a wee smidgen of right spin on it.

View attachment 251092

Lol @ I don't like Trump

Im not a conservative either. You dont seem very good at this.
Also, hack boi, there are many things he has done that i dont like. i bash him all the time but your faggot ass dont see that huh? How convenient.
Im done defending myself against a partisan dipshit. Good day.

Koch Brothers....bought and paid for shill for them and their heavy investments in China and stoop farm/hospitality industry labor. He snookered Trump into believing if he just waited a little....little longer on the Wall money and tariffs, everything would work out fine. Now the President knows how the game Ryan and McConnell ran on him works. The Disney buyout of Fox is done TODAY.....If they can bring in half of the CNN viewers, they'll start making Amazon money.

Forum List

Back