Paul Nehlen a TRUE America First candidate feels vindicated by Bannon's collapse

Paul Nehlen Feels Vindicated By Trump-Bannon Reckoning

Breitbart at times DOES feel like controlled opposition. It was started by a Jew and still employs MANY Jews and has an undying fetish for Israel. I truly hope Nehlen can take Ryan out or Ryan retires and Nehlen takes his seat.
Nah, he's a white supremacist puke, just like you. You guys arent "true Americans"...you're actually the cancer that True America has been trying to excise from this country for decades.

Let that sink in. We pass laws to protect minorities and gay people, and also pass laws designed to alienate you and your fellow pukes. These immigrants, minorities, gays, etc....all more "true" Americans than either of you pukes. And to make sure you idiots understand this, we codify it right into our laws.

Last edited:

Breitbart at times DOES feel like controlled opposition. It was started by a Jew and still employs MANY Jews and has an undying fetish for Israel. I truly hope Nehlen can take Ryan out or Ryan retires and Nehlen takes his seat.
Nah, he's a white supremacist puke, just like you. You guys arent "true Americans"...you're actually the cancer that True America has been trying to excise from this country for decades.

Let that sink in. We pass laws to protect minorities and gay people, and also pass laws designed to alienate you and your fellow pukes. These immigrants, minorities, gays, etc....all more "true" Americans than either of you pukes. And to make sure you idiots understand this, we codify it right into our laws.
Damn for some reason all I hear is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hate white people and want to wrap it in more anti white racist bullshit....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn for some reason all I hear is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hate white people and want to wrap it in more anti white racist bullshit....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Well of course, you delusional pukes hear what you want to hear....

Forum List

Back