Paul, Mitchell Fight Again to Block Pay Raise

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Congressman Ron Paul and Congressman Harry Mitchell are again joining forces to stop the increase in pay that Members of Congress automatically get every year unless it is voted down. To this end, they have introduced H.R. 4255, the Stop the Automatic Pay Raise for Members of Congress in FY2011. A “Dear Colleague” letter was sent out today inviting other Members to sign on as cosponsors of the bill.

Paul (TX14) - Press Releases - Paul, Mitchell Fight Again to Block Pay Raise

I haven't had a pay raise in 3 years and I sure work harder than the Clown in DC do. My work week is M-F. The work week iin DC in Mon and Tues. The only time they really work is when they are trying to pass some peice of shit like Healthcare. If they were payed what they were worth I would be making more than they do.

Didn't the politicians freeze wages, and bonuses for certain industries that tax dollars helped bail out? Seems our tax dollars are paying for their wages in DC, and they aren't doing that good of a job.
I'm not a neocon, and I really doubt that blu even know what the definition of a neocon is, but how was that answer, blu?

I'm not a neocon, and I really doubt that blu even know what the definition of a neocon is, but how was that answer, blu?

that is not true.....Rocks and Chris and Zona call you this all the time.....and those guys know what they are talking about....just ask them...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back