Paul Krugman: The President Surrenders

A clear majority of Americans -- 72 percent -- support a government-sponsored health care plan to compete with private insurers, a new CBS News/New York Times poll finds. Most also think the government would do a better job than private industry at keeping down costs and believe that the government should guarantee health care for all Americans.

hahahahaha, A FRIGGIN CBS/NYSLIMES POLL..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Competition is a good thing.
The New Health Care plan is still not what the Majority of Americans want.
The New Health Care plan is a completely government controlled plan and the majority of this nation do not want it.

The cost was also underestimated by a trillion dollars.

That is according to the former head of the CBO

A clear majority of Americans -- 72 percent -- support a government-sponsored health care plan to compete with private insurers, a new CBS News/New York Times poll finds. Most also think the government would do a better job than private industry at keeping down costs and believe that the government should guarantee health care for all Americans.

hahahahaha, A FRIGGIN CBS/NYSLIMES POLL..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They polled the entire political spectrum from Maoist to the DNC.

CBS/NY Times Poll???? You do realize that 72% is only 72% of democrats...right? Because i'm pretty sure many republicans/conservatives pay no attention to left wing propaganda stations and newspapers! We do need healthcare reform...but NOT what obama gave us with all the crap that was added to it that wasn't needed!

CBS/NY Times Poll???? You do realize that 72% is only 72% of democrats...right? Because i'm pretty sure many republicans/conservatives pay no attention to left wing propaganda stations and newspapers! We do need healthcare reform...but NOT what obama gave us with all the crap that was added to it that wasn't needed!

Correct, we didnt get health care reform. What we got was a payoff to big insurance.

Any doubts can be reconciled by looking at AARP's stance and policy statements.

The "Kennedy seat", a seat named after a murderer serving in a state where dead, voting Democrats outnumber all Republicans, was a vote on ObamaCare.

Well now we know for certain that Liberals can't do math.
20% is not the majority.
Liberals have always been the minority of this country. Just because they dominate the news, media and education does not mean that they are the majority.

Again.

With feeling.

I'd happily go with a Majority vote for Federal Elections.

You?

With Voter ID and only voters who can pass a citizenship test being able to vote. Sure

I sort of think we should have a National ID given to citizens for free. And I am cool with national literacy tests..and more funding for education to make sure all people meet those standards.

:lol:

Competition is a good thing.
The New Health Care plan is still not what the Majority of Americans want.
The New Health Care plan is a completely government controlled plan and the majority of this nation do not want it.

Amd yes I go with the majority of the votes, that is why 87 new republicans were elected.

So simple majority for the President!

I'd say we are in agreement! :clap2:

Again.

With feeling.

I'd happily go with a Majority vote for Federal Elections.

You?

With Voter ID and only voters who can pass a citizenship test being able to vote. Sure

I sort of think we should have a National ID given to citizens for free. And I am cool with national literacy tests..and more funding for education to make sure all people meet those standards.

:lol:

Id love to get all of USMB in an auditorium and take that test and see who passes!
Part A: Principles of American Democracy

1. What is the supreme law of the land?

A. the Constitution
B. the Supreme Court
C. Legal Customs in foreign lands
D. NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg

2. What does the Constitution do?

A. sets up the government ,defines the government and protects basic rights of Americans
B. Enslaves the proletariat
C. Doesn't say what the federal government or the state government must do on your behalf
D. Whatever 5 SCOTUS justices want it to do

3. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?

A. We the People
B. We are here! We are here! We are here!
C. 6% are scientists
D. You need schooling

4. What is an amendment?

A. a change or an addition to the Constitution
B. a capitalist tool that restricts the rights of the Proletariat
C. a tacit admission the Founders were slavers and greedy rich white folk
D. Abe Lincoln

5. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?

A. Top Ten List
B. the Bill of Rights
C. a capitalist tool that restricts the rights of the Proletariat
D. the first ten amendments to the Constitution

6. Including John Adams name Three Founding Fathers

A. Trotsky, Adams, Lenin
B. Adams, Mao, Mussolini
C. Washington, Adams, Jefferson
D. Obama, FDR, Rev. Wright

Forum List

Back