Paul Krugman...On Climate Change: What A Joke

Wow. Complete hysterical denier meltdown over Krugman. He triggered the denier cultists big time.

Deniers, when normal people see that all the data and the whole world disagrees with them, they strongly consider how they themselves might be mistaken. Loopy narcissistic cult morons, on the other hand, they instantly assume reality is plotting against them. That's you all.

And yes, I agree this is political. Denier loons are always members of the right-wing-snowflake-extremist cult. If right wing politics vanished, denialism would instantly vanish. Denialism isn't the actual cult. Right-wing-snowflake-extremism is the cult. Denialism is just one of many reality-defying mantras that the cult acolytes are ordered to chant.

In stark contrast, real climate science crosses all political boundaries all over the world. That's because it's real science. If left-wing politics vanished, it wouldn't change the science a bit.

But nobody is caring about the science as evidenced by it crossing ZERO political boundaries in the world.
:flirtysmile4:

Please provide a single link showing us all where the science has transcended any boundary at all. Just one s0n....prove to us you are not a special sort of special!:bye1:

Lawrence Solomon: Paris is dead. The global warming deniers have won

Whoever Distorts Language Distorts Thought

Using "denier," a term that should only apply to Neo-Nazi Stormfart dirtbags, shows how low and nasty the Warmalarmies are in their pushy and predatory rhetorical screeching.

When you have something to contribute about morons talking about things they know nothing about....make sure to include yourself on the list.

I'm not sorry for triggering you. Weepy denier pajama bois need to be dragged out of their SafeSpaces and into the real world, no matter how hard they cry.

If you don't want to be laughed at, you have to stop being such a gullible cult moron. That's it. You only need to take that one simple step.

And no, crying harder won't make the laughter stop, so don't even think about it. When deniers cry at me, that tells me I'm hitting a vulnerable spot. Your tears actually encourage people to laugh.

When you have something to contribute about morons talking about things they know nothing about....make sure to include yourself on the list.

I'm not sorry for triggering you. Weepy denier pajama bois need to be dragged out of their SafeSpaces and into the real world, no matter how hard they cry.

If you don't want to be laughed at, you have to stop being such a gullible cult moron. That's it. You only need to take that one simple step.

And no, crying harder won't make the laughter stop, so don't even think about it. When deniers cry at me, that tells me I'm hitting a vulnerable spot. Your tears actually encourage people to laugh.

Crying harder?

s0n.....like everybody else, he's laughing at you. All we deniers do is laugh in here!:flirtysmile4:

By 2050, China will be increasing its coal production by 50% from today's levels.
Wattsthatyousay, linksyousay?

Coal usage will therefore remain elevated in high-growth major Asian economies including India and Indonesia as well as other second-tier markets such as Vietnam, Pakistan and Egypt.

An exception to this trend will be China, where we see the government's strong commitment to curbing pollution stemming from coal mining and coal generation leading to an erosion of coal's s hare in the domestic power mix from 64% in 2018 to 51% in 2027.

Industry trend analysis: Metals and mining mega-trends to 2050

You don't even know that I am a denier.

That isn't what this thread is about.

But you, as usual, are to dense to understand that.

Why would I cry.

I won in 2016.....a total surprise.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Here's hoping for 130 F in Phoenix sometime soon.

You don't even know that I am a denier.

That isn't what this thread is about.

But you, as usual, are to dense to understand that.

Why would I cry.

I won in 2016.....a total surprise.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Here's hoping for 130 F in Phoenix sometime soon.

Lol.....going down to 36 tonight in southern NY tonight. Not even close to November yet. Only the climate crusaders dont think people notice it's getting cold as a witches tit.:aug08_031::aug08_031:

By 2050, China will be increasing its coal production by 50% from today's levels.
Wattsthatyousay, linksyousay?

Coal usage will therefore remain elevated in high-growth major Asian economies including India and Indonesia as well as other second-tier markets such as Vietnam, Pakistan and Egypt.

An exception to this trend will be China, where we see the government's strong commitment to curbing pollution stemming from coal mining and coal generation leading to an erosion of coal's s hare in the domestic power mix from 64% in 2018 to 51% in 2027.

Industry trend analysis: Metals and mining mega-trends to 2050

Like most progressives, you get suckered by loose association terms like "erosion" , "curbing", "committment".....

duh

China banging out coal production like it's going out of style to 2050 >>

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/es3003684

Google Image Result for https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2017/6/22/saupload_blog170621s.jpg

Oooooops!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Here we have dickweed Krugman commenting on Climate Change.

This is Mr. PhD (economics) doing nothing more than spouting the same bullshit we've heard for years.

Why is Krugman once again making statements about shit he knows so little about ?

Thomas Sowell was so right.

Opinion | Donald and the Deadly Deniers

Here is an example...this is his bullshit conclusion that has nothing to do with the patsy arguments he tries to make in the article.

One way to think about what’s happening here is that it’s the ultimate example of Trumpian corruption. We have good reason to believe that Trump and his associates are selling out America for the sake of personal gain. When it comes to climate, however, they aren’t just selling out America; they’re selling out the whole world.

Is the left really this stupid ?
Stargate Atlantis technology to ameliorate climate change!

This is Mr. PhD (economics) doing nothing more than spouting the same bullshit we've heard for years.

Why is Krugman once again making statements about shit he knows so little about ?

Here is an example...this is his bullshit conclusion that has nothing to do with the patsy arguments he tries to make in the article.

One way to think about what’s happening here is that it’s the ultimate example of Trumpian corruption. We have good reason to believe that Trump and his associates are selling out America for the sake of personal gain. When it comes to climate, however, they aren’t just selling out America; they’re selling out the whole world.

Read the OP, you moron.

This isn't about climate change.

It is about the fact that you drones will swallow whatever Kool Aid a dimwit like Krugman will serve up.

After all...he is "smart" (in economics...and one has to wonder), but he's not smart about everything. At least we know that.

You dips worship him like he lived on Mount Olympus.

Read the OP, you moron.

This isn't about climate change.

It is about the fact that you drones will swallow whatever Kool Aid a dimwit like Krugman will serve up.

After all...he is "smart" (in economics...and one has to wonder), but he's not smart about everything. At least we know that.

You dips worship him like he lived on Mount Olympus.
opportunity costs are economic.

Krugman's economics has never been the solution in the history of the world. Nobody embraces his shit except communists! He believes in never ending stimulus spending. Hes a mental case!

Like most progressives, you get suckered by loose association terms like "erosion" , "curbing", "committment".....

duh

Jesus. 'Predicted' for 2008 to 2050 from a 2012 paper. Still, rightards will swallow anything. I mean, look how they've distended their jaws for Trump.

duh

Jesus. 'Predicted' for 2008 to 2050 from a 2012 paper. Still, rightards will swallow anything. I mean, look how they've distended their jaws for Trump.

Lol

Google Image Result for https://www.api.org/~/media/EnergyTomorrow/blog/2016/May-images/EIA%20net%20electricity%20gen%202016%20early%20release.jpg

Obama's EIA Report released early last year!!:spinner:

@www.whosnotwinning?.com

Forum List

Back