Paul Krugman: Anti-Obamacare Governors Risk Killing Poor People

Unlike you, that is impossible. YOU are the only faggot on here idiot.

Projection doesn't help your case faggot.

And Pee Wee Herman could probably beat your faggot ass to a pulp.
Pee wee herman can only beat your.....well you would like that. Idiot.

Guess you can't dispute it you little fucking homo.

Pee Wee Herman would beat your ass.

Then DJ HighTek would fuck you in the ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D235JQtx_7Y]DJ Hi-Tek Rulez [Die Antwoord] - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

The more people insured, the more money the health care industry makes, rightwingers hate capitalism? :lol:
Mo' money, mo bettuh' right? :lol:

Krugman also thought it would be a good idea to Mint a Trillion Dollar Coin.

Flaylo = Monumentally Stupid.
Seriously...I saw the name "Paul Krugman" and half expected that this thread would be in the Humor sub-forum. :lol:

What the fuck does a trillion dollar coin have to do with health care you fucking dipshit?

See what i mean? You're so insecure about yourself that when someone infers 'Swallow" on you, you immediately turn into a raging bigotted retard. Congratulations, bigot.
You Statist sycophants are nothing if not predictable.

Naw.

When you start shit..

You get bit.

Simple as that.

Don't run up and punch someone then complain when you get your ass kicked.

You pissants are so predictable.
So are you. Get obamaturd out of your mouth and think.

You're done.

Punk ass fag boy.

I ain't insecure at all.

And you think your cute little bullshit about not referencing homosexuality is going to fly.

It ain't.

And it's always conservatives that start the faggot shit.

Faggot.

Got it?

Embrace it.

TakesItUpTheAss.

And yeah..I am calling you a faggot.

Nothing cutesy about it.

See what i mean? You're so insecure about yourself that when someone infers 'Swallow" on you, you immediately turn into a raging bigotted retard. Congratulations, bigot.

Naw.

When you start shit..

You get bit.

Simple as that.

:lmao:

Now you're attempting some kind of internet tough guy? :lmao:

Seriously. You're nothing more than a knuckle dragging bigot retard, sallow. You swallow soundbites and talking points to fill the void between your ears. You're not a tough guy, fella. You're an insecure Statist sycophant. It's quite sad, really.

Seriously...I saw the name "Paul Krugman" and half expected that this thread would be in the Humor sub-forum. :lol:

What the fuck does a trillion dollar coin have to do with health care you fucking dipshit?
It has to do with the credibility, or lack thereof, of the fucking dipshit writing the column and the fucking dipshit who posts said fucking dipshit's column as though it has so much as the most marginal of said credibility. :lol:

Naw.

When you start shit..

You get bit.

Simple as that.

:lmao:

Now you're attempting some kind of internet tough guy? :lmao:

Seriously. You're nothing more than a knuckle dragging bigot retard, sallow. You swallow soundbites and talking points to fill the void between your ears. You're not a tough guy, fella. You're an insecure Statist sycophant. It's quite sad, really.

Well..I'm tough enough.

And you're still a fag.

It's really quite sad.

Naw..it's really hilarious.

:lol:

Good one, bigot. You're so clever. Paint chips and terpentine for breakfast again, i see. TM will be so proud.

Good Gawd. Loads of those people will be "subsidized" by our tax dollars.

We will pay more to cover those folks.

The only winners in the ACA are those that don't have HC. The rest of us who do either with beni's or buying our own will be paying up the ass for those that don't.

I'm not interested in paying anyones HC costs. If you are then break YOUR wallet and checkbook and have at it.

Should poor people and their children simply go without healthcare if they can't afford it?

Should we strive to have a country where the poorer you are, the less likely you are to healthy? Should one's health be like one's car,

where the rich drive Mercedes and the poor walk?

It means he believes in Magic. He fantasizes all day. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that show Krugman getting his ass handed to him by other Economists. Go look for your self.

He shouldn't be taken seriously, about anything.

Just imagine if Bush had said "I have an idea. Why don't someone, somewhere make a Trillion Dollar Coin and just use THAT for spending!"

You Liberals would be all over him calling him retarded and only a dim bulb like him would think that's an idea that has ANY basis in reality.

Good Gawd. Loads of those people will be "subsidized" by our tax dollars.

We will pay more to cover those folks.

The only winners in the ACA are those that don't have HC. The rest of us who do either with beni's or buying our own will be paying up the ass for those that don't.

I'm not interested in paying anyones HC costs. If you are then break YOUR wallet and checkbook and have at it.

Should poor people and their children simply go without healthcare if they can't afford it?

Should we strive to have a country where the poorer you are, the less likely you are to healthy? Should one's health be like one's car,

where the rich drive Mercedes and the poor walk?

Their HC isn't my responsibility.

Nor should it be the responsibility of the taxpayers of this country.

I'd like to know where in the constitution it says that one group of people needs to support another group of people. Don't think you'll find it because it ain't there.

As I said. If you and all like minded have no problem paying someone elses bills then whip out your wallets and checkbooks and YOU bear the cost. Have at it.

Forum List

Back