Paul Erickson, Republican operative dating Russian Spy Marina Butina, charged in 11 felonies

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Boyfriend of admitted covert Russian agent accused of fraud

PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — The boyfriend of a Russian woman who admitted she was a secret agent for the Kremlin is charged with fraud in South Dakota.

UPDATE: Paul Erickson indicted on federal charges in Sioux Falls

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO.com) -- Paul Erickson, the mystery man from South Dakota who was involved with alleged Russian spy Maria Butina, has been indicted on number of felony criminal counts in federal district court.

Maria Butina and "friends":

Screenshot-566.png

pjimage-224.jpg

Between Republicans committing one felony after another and Democrats apologizing for wearing black face, I don't know which is worse.

I tend to think GOP felonies.

Hell, I'd date a secret agent for the Kremlin, if she looked like her. I probably couldn't tell her anything interesting but she could tie me up and interrogate me if she wanted to.

PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — The boyfriend of a Russian woman who admitted she was a secret agent for the Kremlin is charged with fraud in South Dakota.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO.com) -- Paul Erickson, the mystery man from South Dakota who was involved with alleged Russian spy Maria Butina, has been indicted on number of felony criminal counts in federal district court.

Screenshot-566.png

pjimage-224.jpg

Between Republicans committing one felony after another and Democrats apologizing for wearing black face, I don't know which is worse.

I was wondering if he was a witting or unwitting cooperative with her operations here... Looks like I got my answer of what the Special Counsel investigators found out he was a perfect match with her.... a con artist too! They passed this case on to the federal court in South Dakota...

Last edited:

Screenshot-566.png

pjimage-224.jpg

How come all her friends are Republicans? I would’ve thought they would be Russians. Oh wait.

Forum List

Back